IGNORED

Just Bought My Jpt Ticket

cheese

Why pay good money for a ticket when you can watch it at home for freeeeeeeee !

Atmosphere. I'm hoping for a full house so that we can feel the intimidation and nastiness between the sides and two sets of supporters. And I'm not talking about physical aggro either.

Sarcastic comments because he got his ticket easy without problems, Some people just have to moan! Why can't we have a 3 page topic about people who have got through on the phones and the ticket team being helpful and getting everything sorted as quick as possible?

How about whenever someone buys a ticket they start a new topic?

Why pay good money for a ticket when you can watch it at home for freeeeeeeee !

Why class yourself as a Bristol City fan, if you aren't going to bother attending a game like this and would rather sit at home/in a pub just like most Man Utd fans do..?!

If you don't get the difference between watching a game on TV and being there in person then this is a bit of a lost cause I suppose.

I'm taking a mate who supports Chelsea(was born there, sees them a few games a season), hoping to convince him that he has to come with me all the time, as none of my mates support City, now lets win, have a stormer of a game, so I can go lots and lots :chant6ez:

Oh, haven't got the hang of this stream malarky yet.

Only way I watch football meant for TV now. Even better when you stream through your doughnut of a neighbours open wireless access point! All the gain, none of the pain!

Why class yourself as a Bristol City fan, if you aren't going to bother attending a game like this and would rather sit at home/in a pub just like most Man Utd fans do..?!

If you don't get the difference between watching a game on TV and being there in person then this is a bit of a lost cause I suppose.

I've watched more City V Rovers game than you over the years pal. Stuff the Layland Duff cup,we want victories in the league !

Only way I watch football meant for TV now. Even better when you stream through your doughnut of a neighbours open wireless access point! All the gain, none of the pain!

I have just received another police caution for illicit downloads involving animals. I told the officer it must be a neighbour. He did not believe me.

I am going to show him this to support my case.

Archived