IGNORED

Just Bought My Jpt Ticket

cheese

Why class yourself as a Bristol City fan, if you aren't going to bother attending a game like this and would rather sit at home/in a pub just like most Man Utd fans do..?!

If you don't get the difference between watching a game on TV and being there in person then this is a bit of a lost cause I suppose.

I totally agree, if you can get to the gate you should its a home game you are City, i would love to get to that match but living in Spain i can't so will be watching

the match on sky with my boy. CTID

I have just received another police caution for illicit downloads involving animals. I told the officer it must be a neighbour. He did not believe me.

I am going to show him this to support my case.

:laugh: is that you Sean? :)

If your a season ticket holder how do you buy your own seat online ? Followed the steps but its trying to sell me seats elsewhere and mine is highlighted un available?

Can anyone confirm if you have bought online do you have automatically have the tickets posted or do you have to print the e-ticket and bring that along?

cheers

same question, doesn't appear to say what we're supposed to do anywhere?

edit:printed etickets just in case - could be a lot clearer though!

Fair play to you for sticking to your principals, I'm sure you won't be interested if we end up at Wembley either

The Layland Duff doesn't interest me in all honesty. Why would i want to go when it will be on telly anyway ! The thing is, I've been coming out of the City ground cheesed right off for the past few seasons. I'd be much happier doing well in the league than some cup for teams in the lower league !

Against Rovers, online - no problems. Cracking!

Don't stay at home! Get down the gate and experience this ... we've had no real derby since 2007.

And if you've decided to stay home and watch the box instead?? Whhaaat??? Get this rivalry going again.. enjoy a real passionate footballing atmosphere.

There is no need to remind you that 'they' won the last real match (Louis Carey game doesn't count), although i do hope they play Kenneth again at CB.

Just a bit concerned with this one. Through some keen scouting of this forum, a following wind, and some luck I've managed to secure 2 tickets. (Note to club: without advice on this forum I would not have been able to purchase my tickets. Just saying Kev.)

But, given Rovers massive following, I'm concerned that they might try to get tickets in the home end.

I pray to Tinman that the club are doing the old postcode check before posting out tickets...

Tickets bought for me and the old man in the Ateyo! Can't wait!!!

went down after work 15.30 small amount of people in the shop,got one for the dolman no probs..on leaving the shop some four eyed plum starting shouting abuse at the staff ,how poor the online ticketing was bla bla bla..no need to rare up just have a quiet word,ist class div!!,no need of it.

Archived