IGNORED

In The Event Of A Draw

chivers88

That's definitely more incentive for those gas dullards to park the bus all game! Would say as above but put harewood instead of marv.

That's a good shout. I was struggling for the 5th one in all honesty and thought Marv would have had the balls to take one. Not a time for one of the young 'uns IMHO.

I hate penalties at the gate, whether in regular time or not. For some reason I just always think we're going to miss them.

I remember McIndoe missing a pen against someone in the playoff season, then we had one shortly after against Forest when he took it, and missed again!

I hate penalties at the gate, whether in regular time or not. For some reason I just always think we're going to miss them.

I remember McIndoe missing a pen against someone in the playoff season, then we had one shortly after against Forest when he took it, and missed again!

I remember being there (Soton away) think we won 1-0 Lee Johnson that night.

Only player I've been confident of scoring in recent years was Hartley, never any doubt!

I remember being there (Soton away) think we won 1-0 Lee Johnson that night.

Only player I've been confident of scoring in recent years was Hartley, never any doubt!

Think that may have been the following season? We lost 2-0 at Southampton in the playoff season, I was there - it was probably the worst performance that season. We played in that bloody awful white and grey kit.

Thought white and grey was promotion kit?

It was our away kit in the promotion season, and we used it as the third kit in the playoff final season. We played in it twice I think - Ipswich away (hammered 6-0?) and Soton away (lost 2-0). See to remember Gary Johnson then coming out and saying it was unlucky and we wouldn't be using it again or something!

It was our away kit in the promotion season, and we used it as the third kit in the playoff final season. We played in it twice I think - Ipswich away (hammered 6-0?) and Soton away (lost 2-0). See to remember Gary Johnson then coming out and saying it was unlucky and we wouldn't be using it again or something!

Ah ok yeah i remember now. Strange we used it against those teams. Ipswich we could wear red and saints our normal away which was black wasnt it?

Archived