IGNORED

Season Ticket Seat Already Sold !

Frome Red

I would advise you to phone up but as I have been trying since 9am and I either get an engaged tone or it rings off until an american voice tells me the mailbox is full...

As mentioned on a couple of other threads. When you get to the recorded message advising to leave (or not able to leave) a message press 0 and you will go back into the ringing line and EVENTUALLY someone will answer! Good luck!

Just tried buying my seats for the jpt and at first it only showed 1 of my 4 available then I logged back in and 0 of 4 ? am I doing something wrong or have they been sold !!!!!!!

As has been stated on another thread you have to click on 'reservations' to get your normal seats for ST holders. I didn't find it at first.

Just tried buying my seats for the jpt and at first it only showed 1 of my 4 available then I logged back in and 0 of 4 ? am I doing something wrong or have they been sold !!!!!!!

If you're doing it online, you have to click on 'reservations'. Not ticket or season ticket.

You then select your match and your seats are already listed to purchase.

If you're doing it online, you have to click on 'reservations'. Not ticket or season ticket.

You then select your match and your seats are already listed to purchase.

I was clicking on reservations but I've managed to get through on the phone now and sorted it ! There was a problem with my online account ...... Even after that they tried charging me £35 a seat as they are premier seating until I pointed out it clearly states the pricing is across all 4 stands, not all bad though as I ended up paying a total of £25 + £1 postage for all 4 seats as a gesture of goodwill :)

Archived