IGNORED

Gas Getting Bused In

i hate rovers

Either way - I find your mentality is that of the football boozer - always calling on your mates for back-up.

I suffer regular abuse on this site, as do my friends - yet we never shout for mum (though with the new online regulations I am looking forward to taking some matters further).

It's you that needs to grow some - not the mods.

You also need to realise the fanbase of a football club is not based on your personal dictat.

You must work in HR to be able to continue to spout the utter drivel that emanates from you keyboard.

I congratulate on the ability to maintain that drivel no matter what. Outstanding!

Either way - I find your mentality is that of the football boozer - always calling on your mates for back-up.

I suffer regular abuse on this site, as do my friends - yet we never shout for mum (though with the new online regulations I am looking forward to taking some matters further).

You also need to realise the fanbase of a football club is not based on your personal dictat.

If you don't like Bristol - get out.

If you don't support City - don't go.

If you don't like the City supporters - don't post on a forum for Bristol City supporters.

I don't normally get involved in this.... but all you do is pop up and insult the mentality of City fans. Then as soon as someone retaliates back you use it for your defence- This thread was banter about Rovers, until you insulted those that had posted.

I can only assume you are a troll or Gas- But in all honesty it's getting a bit boring now. Try offering opinions on the game and not your fellow football fans and perhaps the "regular abuse" will stop.

Making things up again? Never called for help once. How about you back your babble up with some facts?

I genuinely don't understand how you're allowed

to post on here. It's not funny, you don't

contribute anything to the forum on the subject it was designed for, FOOTBALL, and you are a

witless ponce who cries about insults but calls

people names all day long... I insult, most do,

but I've never been a wetty when someone

wants to throw it back. Bring it on.

Ah well. Genuine fans who want nothing but the

best for city fans like NTTDS are unable to post

freely whilst wind up merchants who drag this

forum down by inspiring arguments (like I am

hypocritically doing now) such as your self are

allowed free reign.

The mind boggles.

FYI - I am a genuine fan. Though you seem determined to decide what makes a genuine fan.

I don't normally get involved in this.... but all you do is pop up and insult the mentality of City fans. Then as soon as someone retaliates back you use it for your defence- This thread was banter about Rovers, until you insulted those that had posted.

I can only assume you are a troll or Gas- But in all honesty it's getting a bit boring now. Try offering opinions on the game and not your fellow football fans and perhaps the "regular abuse" will stop.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL. Either ignore him or Ignore him.

• Admin

Making things up again? Never called for help once. How about you back your babble up with some facts?

Ah well. Genuine fans who want nothing but the best for city fans like NTTDS are unable to post freely whilst wind up merchants who drag this forum down by inspiring arguments (like I am hypocritically doing now) such as your self are allowed free reign.

The mind boggles.

Try some facts yourself, NTTDS can post when ever he wants, he is chosing not to.

That said, I am struggling to see what redeye is except an irritant troll.

Try some facts yourself, NTTDS can post when ever he wants, he is chosing not to.

That said, I am struggling to see what redeye is except an irritant troll.

I thought it was confirmed that he was unable to start new topics, which has always been how NTTDS has communicated on here.

I agree his posting style has always been quirky and probably a touch annoying but he at least wanted to improve the experience for us city fans with his vendetta against the BBC and his constant travel updates.

I'm not questioning the mods decisions, you guys do a tough job. Just like referees I suppose. All anyone wants is consistency. :)

Well, that's my bad then MR.

Still think the ban hammer should fall on Redeye...

Certainly not - then he could blat on about being censored by the pissheads. I've a sneaking suspicion about him - I've heard that sort of wild denunciation of booze from alkies before.

I don't normally get involved in this.... but all you do is pop up and insult the mentality of City fans. Then as soon as someone retaliates bac

k you use it for your defence- This thread was

banter about Rovers, until you insulted those

that had posted.

I can only assume you are a troll or Gas- But in

all honesty it's getting a bit boring now. Try

offering opinions on the game and not your

fellow football fans and perhaps the "regular

abuse" will stop.

The 'banter' card again?

This forum needs some balance - or do you believe it should be from your perspective only?

Not all City fans subscribe to the 'hate Rovers / Cardiff' doctrine.

I genuinely don't understand how you're allowed to post on here. It's not funny, you don't contribute anything to the forum on the subject it was designed for, FOOTBALL, and you are a witless ponce who cries about insults but calls people names all day long... I insult, most do, but I've never been a wetty when someone wants to throw it back. Bring it on.

Ah well. Genuine fans who want nothing but the best for city fans like NTTDS are unable to post freely whilst wind up merchants who drag this forum down by inspiring arguments (like I am hypocritically doing now) such as your self are allowed free reign.

The mind boggles.

....sure about that there Jord?? :shifty:;)

Ah, I'll take it. I dish it enough. I know I can stand up for myself on here and away from here.

:handbags::handbags: behave boys no need of it,chill take a pill. F..K IT!!!lets get in the mood for next wednesday on 3 "WE ALL HATE GAS SCUM ! WE ALL HATE GAS SCUM WE ALL HATE GAS SCUM..MY OLD MAN SAID BE A ROVERS FAN I SAID F..K OFF BO...KS YOURE A C..T!!...THE :gasmask: THE :gasmask: WE GOT TO GET RID OF THE GAS!!

Archived