IGNORED

Gas Getting Bused In

i hate rovers

When is a mod going to grow a set and ban this guy?

I would report his posts before anyone says, but

that option isn't available on the mobile

version.

Ban? For what reason?

You react like a typical arrogant Bristolian - who dishes it out but can't take it.

Thankfully not all bristolians hold that conceit about themselves.

I'm not a bristolian.

Either way - I find your mentality is that of the football boozer - always calling on your mates for back-up.

I suffer regular abuse on this site, as do my friends - yet we never shout for mum (though with the new online regulations I am looking forward to taking some matters further).

It's you that needs to grow some - not the mods.

You also need to realise the fanbase of a football club is not based on your personal dictat.

Either way - I find your mentality is that of the football boozer - always calling on your mates for back-up.

I suffer regular abuse on this site, as do my friends - yet we never shout for mum (though with the new online regulations I am looking forward to taking some matters further).

You also need to realise the fanbase of a football club is not based on your personal dictat.

Making things up again? Never called for help once. How about you back your babble up with some facts?

I genuinely don't understand how you're allowed to post on here. It's not funny, you don't contribute anything to the forum on the subject it was designed for, FOOTBALL, and you are a witless ponce who cries about insults but calls people names all day long... I insult, most do, but I've never been a wetty when someone wants to throw it back. Bring it on.

Ah well. Genuine fans who want nothing but the best for city fans like NTTDS are unable to post freely whilst wind up merchants who drag this forum down by inspiring arguments (like I am hypocritically doing now) such as your self are allowed free reign.

The mind boggles.

You have friends?!

Seriously?

Archived