IGNORED

Jimmy Lumsden

oldie

Just seen a picture of him on the BBC website coverage of the game tonight. Didn't realise that he was now part of the set up with Moyes at Man Utd. Can't put the TV on these days without seeing an ex city person.

And given his chance by me, a while back, I think you meant to add there, Oldie. I could see the potential, way before anyone else. Visionary (me, that is).

From your flippant, disrespectful tone, Oldie, I would imagine you're the sort to lurk somewhere beneath me in the old enclosure, no doubt never too backward in coming forward with your criticism. Anyhow, how's Lummo doing, squaring up to the Portugese provocateur? Now, that Mourinho, I tried to get him in as Osman's no.2 once, back in the 90s, sure I did. Or was it Lummo's translator? Escapes me, now

Ah yes, had a lovely view of all that expensive work that went on at the back (pocket) of the Andy Williams memorial stand (not that he was dead then).

Cough...let's not get into all that now, eh? Let's dance!

"Can't take my eyes off you,

You're just too good to be blue,

Ooh, I wanna hold yoooo so much...

Bada,Bada, da-da-da-da-da,

There's nothing else to compare,

The sight of yoooou leaves me weak,

There are no words left to speak,

SO Oldie feeel like I feeeel,

You're just too good to be blue,

Can't take my eyes off yooou,

Bada Bada, da-da-da-da-da...

I love yooou Oldie,

And if it's quite all right,

I need yooou Oldie,

To warm this Tuuuesday night,

Trust in me when I say...(that refit was all done correctly, no funny business, Mr. Microchip, Sir)

Bada Bada, da-da-da-da-da......"

Can see we shall need to keep our eyes on you, Oldie. Still some cheeky buggers down there in the lower Williams...da da da da da....

Archived