IGNORED

One For The Stat Lovers

Welcome To The Jungle

When did we last reach the 3rd round of the league cup? Was it the season we faced Forest in the semis?

Radio Bristol said ten years ago, but for the life of me I can't remember who we beat to get there.

Update, we lost 3-0 to Southampton in 2003.

The forest semi was 25 years ago.

Radio Bristol said ten years ago, but for the life of me I can't remember who we beat to get there.

Update, we lost 3-0 to Southampton in 2003.

The forest semi was 25 years ago.

Yep, 2003 we beat Swansea at home 4-1 after extra time (1-1 at FT).

2nd round we then beat Watford 1-0, before we then went down 3-0 to Southampton.

Interestingly, the last time we beat Palace in this competition was 1988 when we beat them 4-1 in the 3rd round. That was the year we got to the semi's.

Yep, 2003 we beat Swansea at home 4-1 after extra time (1-1 at FT).

2nd round we then beat Watford 1-0, before we then went down 3-0 to Southampton.

Interestingly, the last time we beat Palace in this competition was 1988 when we beat them 4-1 in the 3rd round. That was the year we got to the semi's.

What a performance that was by Ralph Milne!

This season is satrting to remind me of 69-70.

City struggled against relegation until April, yet made it to the semi finals of the LC.

For those who remember; why oh why did Garland not lob Pat Jennings when he had the chance?

This season is satrting to remind me of 69-70.

City struggled against relegation until April, yet made it to the semi finals of the LC.

For those who remember; why oh why did Garland not lob Pat Jennings when he had the chance?

Are you saying after 4 league games you think we are struggling against relegation ??

Archived