IGNORED

Champions Leauge Draw

East end Forever

Celtic got barca ajax ac milan haha harsh

Suggestion; with all the gate receipts & TV income etc from their six group games, Celtic should divide it up and give a tenth to each of the clubs in the SPL. It may strengthen them and give Celtic harder opponents to play against in the league.

Suggestion; with all the gate receipts & TV income etc from their six group games, Celtic should divide it up and give a tenth to each of the clubs in the SPL. It may strengthen them and give Celtic harder opponents to play against in the league.

Good idea and Scots, as we know, are renowned for their generosity!

fabulous draw for Celtic, yeah they wont get through but they have more than shown over the years they can hold their own at this level and produce the odd surprise along the way, also they surely must have the best atmosphere at any football stadium in the UK, sends shivers down your spine when you hear the noise made at Celtic Park......great club and i hope they do ok

Horrible to see a figure like Billy McNeil in that condition. A few stories of late that he is not a well man at all. The first Brit to ever hold aloft the European Cup in victory and an absolute giant of a man.

Celtic are never going to win it, so I have no problems with facing such a hard group. If we make it into the Europa I would be absolutely ecstatic.

Already generated some money for the rest of Scottish clubs through our participation so I'm sure they are all delighted for us. Or not.

Archived