IGNORED

Surfers

cidercity

Apologies if already been asked, are the surfer flags coming out for the gash ?

just been on their site and they are planning to do something different like all of them holding up a scare when Irene slapper is sung, sounds like pants to me.

Think the surfers would look good before the game with a full house and on tv.

Its gonna be better than the balloon fiesta, the gas are all bringing balloons as a "new" idea.who'd have thought it balloons being filled by a load of hot air from gassers.someone bring some matches and we can have a night glow maybe.

Balloons?! Christ how old are they?

Sod stocking pies for them lot, bowls of jelly and ice cream is what they'll be after.

Park enders have got the pride of the west surfer but the Murray surfer? that flag could cover more space than city fans have

in the EE and would be over before it began, so not sure yet!!

Is the Murray the same size as the Pride surfer ? Perhaps a swop for Wednesday night, im sure Forza wouldnt mind surfing that one if the EE are unable to do so - just an idea > ??

Not practical unfortunately. The Flags were made and measured with certain stands in mind. Whilst the Pride surfer goes well along either of the Atyeo tiers, the Murray is better suited to the East End or Dolman. Unfortunately, I personally cannot guarantee being down to the Gate early enough to help sort this on Wednesday.

Not practical unfortunately. The Flags were made and measured with certain stands in mind. Whilst the Pride surfer goes well along either of the Atyeo tiers, the Murray is better suited to the East End or Dolman. Unfortunately, I personally cannot guarantee being down to the Gate early enough to help sort this on Wednesday.

Thanks Thatcham - no worries, we will stick with the Pride surfer and the 2 pole flags :D

Archived