IGNORED

Louis Out Cribbs Shopping Sat Afternoon.

mossey

Disgrace! How dare he have a social life and not be analysing each and every striker and their Grandmothers in League one. And how on earth could he walk around a shop with an injury! Club is a joke!

Just in case some of the dimmer posters bite on that, it was irony. Wasn't it?

Not that he shouldn't be allowed to go shopping but what happened to the influence in the dressing room/character/brings other things than playing, that was one of the reasons for his new contract?

I'm a massive fan of Carey and would want him there watching Flint and Williams in order that he could pass on some knowledge regards organisation and leadership of a back 4.

I reckon there should be a cell of sorts at ashton gate, where all players that are not required at an away game should be contracted to attend to for the duration of the teams stay any given away ground.

Maybe this will placate any wannabe Norris Coles amongst our fan base.

Not that he shouldn't be allowed to go shopping but what happened to the influence in the dressing room/character/brings other things than playing, that was one of the reasons for his new contract?

I'm a massive fan of Carey and would want him there watching Flint and Williams in order that he could pass on some knowledge regards organisation and leadership of a back 4.

DVDs!

Suffered a broken nose Tuesday (U21's away at Plymouth), was never gonna be able to travel.

Breaking his nose seems standard procedure.

He'll be giving Steve Ogrizovic & Mick McCarthy a run for 'most ****ed up nose' on a footballer.

He went and got a nose job one pre-season ((about 3/4 years ago), then broke it again within 3 matches.

What a legend. Won't see many players willing to stick their head in front of anything playing for us.

Breaking his nose seems standard procedure.

He'll be giving Steve Ogrizovic & Mick McCarthy a run for 'most ****ed up nose' on a footballer.

He went and got a nose job one pre-season ((about 3/4 years ago), then broke it again within 3 matches.

What a legend. Won't see many players willing to stick their head in front of anything playing for us.

He ran into the post.....

Shopping on a Saturday when City are playing away? :redcard: :ranting:

Louis, there's only one retort you, and any BCFC fan should give to the 'Let's go shopping' :doh: on a Saturday nagger.

'NO, sod the bloody shopping, City are playing and I'll be glued to the radio and the famous OTIB Match Thread.' :yes:

Shopping on a Saturday when City are playing away? :redcard::ranting:

Louis, there's only one retort you, and any BCFC fan should give to the 'Let's go shopping' :doh:on a Saturday nagger.

'NO, sod the bloody shopping, City are playing and I'll be glued to the radio and the famous OTIB Match Thread.' :yes:

Maybe he actually likes shopping? Yes, I know it's weird, but apparently it's not illegal these days :o

Was he shopping or working in John Lewis (never knowingly undersold)?

If he was working for them, it's breach of contract, but understandable, as they seem to make a profit every year.

Also, you don't need any pace working in soft furnishings ..................

Archived