IGNORED

Sam Baldock

petehinton

i would hazard a guess at a lot less than 5M.

5 Million? Are you on drugs?

I was merely putting a figure out there. Considering Dwight Gayle & Jordan Rhodes both went for £8m, I was thinking £5m for Baldock could be a possible asking price.

If i was on the board I wouldn't settle for much less than that.

No one out there that could replace him. Fortunately, were in a position where we can reject a bid. He's a starter, our captain and he's with a good bunch of lads. Why jump ship now. Blackpool are nothing special

Agree with you mate. Would be surprised if he joined Blackpool as he is far from guaranteed a starting place.

We should try for Paddy Madden as replacement if he goes.. although I hope we set a very big fee for anyone who wants to buy.

Not a chance.

A league higher, albeit with Yeovil, a regular starter, settled and a full international... GJ would want big bucks and there's not a chance he'd drop down to League 1 again.

Are we not supposedly in for that Wilson from Coventry who scored a couple against us? He looked a good player, although I would much rather have him AND baldock. Cant see him going today anyway.

Sheff Utd put in a bid for Wilson last week but were told by Coventry that they were looking for big money...

Sheff Utd put in a bid for Wilson last week but were told by Coventry that they were looking for big money...

Saw that, but part of me wondered if their might have been an element of brinkmanship here, and in signing Baxter Sheffield U called their bluff.

Coventry are skint as a tramp; can they really afford to play hard ball over this? Yes, his goals might help them stay up, but the money might keep them in business.

Archived