IGNORED

James Wilson

B-Rizzle

Now we're down to 3 cb's though, and Carey's always injured, we might see more of him...

Think you might be right. Sounds like SOD would be happy to play O'Connor at centre half, after him and Carey you're looking at Wilson on Brundle so may see some of him over the next few months.

I would imagine SOD would utilise the emergency loan market for a centre back before we got that desperate...

It really is weird how his career has dipped. I remember 2 summers following he was being linked with a big money move to Everton i think it was? A couple of lengthly injuries and never the same again. I would be amazed if anwhere near the starting line-up, watched him down Clevedon pre-season and he had a shocker.

James Wilson is the same as many young players at City in recent years. They come into the team, look promising, begin to develop, look even more promising and then go backwards. You're bound to lose a few young players who don't make it, but the percentage who don't at City has been far too high

Obviously something has been wrong but I'm hoping the new set up will change things for the better

Archived