IGNORED

Stephen Mclaughlin

GrahamC

Considering no clean sheets in the league, how bad our defence was last year, we haven't signed a cb but sold one...flint, Williams, Carey - then brundle and Wilson... I don't think that's enough cb cover....

Oconnor has played at cb, sod seemed happy he could also play there!

• Admin

It opens next Monday for football league clubs apparently.

Ie it is open before our next league game. However, the longest you can sign a player on loan during this window is 3 months so I guess we would hope for no injuries at CB or CF until the end of the month at the earliest.

It opens next Monday for football league clubs apparently.

And it's around this time that the Prem clubs release their surplus players out on loan, didn't we get Caulker at this time. SoD and his team, Burt etc, seem to have a good knowledge of players. If there is someone out there for us they will do their best to secure him.

Ie it is open before our next league game. However, the longest you can sign a player on loan during this window is 3 months so I guess we would hope for no injuries at CB or CF until the end of the month at the earliest.

So we can loan a player until January and then sign or re loan the player when the window reopens

Archived