IGNORED

I Hope The Players Know What It Really Means To The Fans

coxyboy

Scott Murray and all the older heads in the dressing room will let them all f*cking know, well they better do! I'm with you there, if we win, as long as we don't get relegated then **** the rest of the season, if we lose to them however, I seriously don't know how I would continue normal life.

I`d rather lose 6-0 tomorrow and win the league than win 6-0 and get relegated; as neither is likely to happen I`ll go with a City win and a late challenge for the top six.

Someones "street cred" will take a battering but their lives will still go on.

Its important but not that important.

Scott Murray and all the older heads in the dressing room will let them all f*cking know, well they better do! I'm with you there, if we win, as long as we don't get relegated then **** the rest of the season, if we lose to them however, I seriously don't know how I would continue normal life.

You are seriously over egging this game

It is a bit OTT, but I get his point.. how can I carry on living knowing we made a few gasheads happy at our expense?

and you care what Gas think, do or say because?????????? you`ve had a short life if that's all you have in it.

Clearly you've never worked with a gashead, gone on their forum or ever engaged in a footballing conversation with them?

Know many sags from my years in Bristol, and why would you want to talk to them about something they know nothing about anyway

I would much rather come in the top 2 of our league than win tomorrow night.

This is it for me. Of course I want us to win tomorrow and I am looking forward to a great atmosphere, a good game, a win for City and (hopefully) no trouble, but let's get real.

This is irrelevant in the bigger picture of football. Hardly anyone outside Bristol will take any notice of this fixture in a Mickey Mouse competition.

What matters is getting us back up to the NPC and moving on from there to the PL in due course.

I think SOD can achieve that for us but it might take a few years yet.

I really hope they know how much this means to all us tomorrow, I don't care what we do this season as long as we beat the Gas, taking my boy tomorrow for his first Bristol Derby and hope its one he won't forget.

Give it your all boys COYR

What he said.

This isn't just 'another' game. It might be The Mickey Mouse Cup, but it means a hell of a lot to most of us City fans.

So let's hope that the players are pumped right up for this one.

Anything less than victory, and/or total commitment is not acceptable.

Louis, read Henry V before battle commences!

Whatever! You can go on about the 'Id rathers' or the if we lost 6-0,s and won the league etc........Its all ******* horseshit!

Its one match on one day that would give every single one of us a huge lift and gaurantee a few more bums on a few more seats the next home game!

If the Gas won would I be suicidal...Nope....Or even annoyed....Nope....The Sags are still a division below us....

Do I wannna win???????? **** YEAH BIG TIME!!!

This is a good game for SoD to win...so lets ******* hope we win and stop with the I dont care's..... because I/we/and the team ******* do!!

Whatever! You can go on about the 'Id rathers' or the if we lost 6-0,s and won the league etc........Its all ******* horseshit!

Its one match on one day that would give every single one of us a huge lift and gaurantee a few more bums on a few more seats the next home game!

If the Gas won would I be suicidal...Nope....Or even annoyed....Nope....The Sags are still a division below us....

Do I wannna win???????? **** YEAH BIG TIME!!!

This is a good game for SoD to win...so lets ******* hope we win and stop with the I dont care's..... because I/we/and the team ******* do!!

Well said that man, 100%

You are not alone in this rational thought process.

I think we all understand the bigger picture theory, no one can doubt that getting out of this league is

of paramount importance, not only for our shattered nerves but for the future of our beloved club.....

But tommorow that mindset is on it's holidays, we just got to beat the gas.........

Archived