IGNORED

I Hope The Players Know What It Really Means To The Fans

coxyboy

Do gas even exist? So few of them around these days. Off the top of my head I can only think of one I'm still in touch with and he hasn't been to a game since mullets were in fashion. Are they all under some rock somewhere or did the WWF let them go extinct as a mercy?

Scotty and Louis will definitely remind them how much it means.

Reid and Bryan are City through and through so will understand; JET is one for the big occasion and several players e.g Moloney and Fielding (Derby v Forest), Shorey (Villa v Brum/Wolves/WBA) will have played in big derby games. Perhaps not same City derbies but they'll understand.

We must win just to shut them up about bloody lambert! 6 years and they're still on about it.

That's the problem with the sags. We beat them and give them a bit of stick for a few days then we let it drop. Those to$$ers win and they go on about it ******* years.

That to me proves that even though they keep trying to convince themselves they're better than us in some areas ..... most loyal supporters, more away fans bla bla bla, in reality they know their place and just can't help milking any occasional successes over us to the absolute max.

I'm very easy going in most situations, but I've got to say, a sight of that blue and white quartered crap kit just makes my skin crawl. Irrational I know, but I just can't help it Im afraid and always has been the case and probably always will.

We've got to put out the strongest team we possibly can tomorrow and I really hope SO'D doesn't underestimate what this game means to many fans.

I'm still at that point in my life where football is the be all and end all, so I will enjoy tomorrow to the maximum if we win, and if we lose, will suffer the consequences to the max!

Fair enough, hope you have a great day and remember it for years to come. I`m sure you will. :city:

Scotty and Louis will definitely remind them how much it means.

Reid and Bryan are City through and through so will understand; JET is one for the big occasion and several players e.g Moloney and Fielding (Derby v Forest), Shorey (Villa v Brum/Wolves/WBA) will have played in big derby games. Perhaps not same City derbies but they'll understand.

Shame Scotty and Louis didn't remind some of them how much it meant to stay up last season! :-p

What he said.

This isn't just 'another' game. It might be The Mickey Mouse Cup, but it means a hell of a lot to most of us City fans.

So let's hope that the players are pumped right up for this one.

Anything less than victory, and/or total commitment is not acceptable.

Louis, read Henry V before battle commences!

I'll go out on a limb here...

If Louis can recite Shakespeare in the manner of Olivier or Brannagh the he is an even greater man than I have previously given him credit for.

Just the image brings a wry smile to my face.

Archived