IGNORED

To Those Who Watched It On Tv

nebristolred

1) How good did the atmosphere sound? Cos it was absolutely rocking from within AG.

2) How bad did our idiots look on sky after the game?

3) Were the Rovers fans shown trying to get at City in the Atyeo?

Was totally embarrassing from both fans, absolute clowns. We can't even claim it was a minority ffs, it was loads of us. But on the same note, we will come out looking bad (rightly so), but the Rovers idiots in the East End were just as bad. Close to ruining what was an absolutely incredible night.

Just watched the highlights after getting back. The atmosphere didn't quite come across as it did at AG but the commentators kept on commenting on how incredible it was. The mugs on the pitch got very little coverage, to be honest, i'd imagine only about 50 of those were season ticket holders.

Atmosphere was good .

Pitch invasion didn't look too bad , just embarrassing for the children on the pitch.

No I didn't see much of the Gas fans.

Regarding the pitch invasion, my own opinion is that education is failing badly in the UK, and please don't say It's a working class game and that we have to expect this sort of occurrence.

The working class are better than that.

How did the balloon display that the Rovers had been planning for weeks look? Admittedly I was a fair way off in the Dolman but all I could see were about a dozen in total incl. one green one and lots of sky blue ones. Thought Cov had rocked up in error, and the blue smoke bomb? ******* awesome.........

Ow idiot.

Try considering people that live away from Bristol eh??

Or people that dont have 9-5 Monday-Friday jobs eh??

Or people that dont have the spare cash.

People like you wind me the #### up.

I would be quite happy to give you a lift to the next home game on TV if you do live in Gloucester?

By the way we did win tonight!

You reds

I would be quite happy to give you a lift to the next home game on TV if you do live in Gloucester?

By the way we did win tonight!

You reds

I do indeed.

But you didnt consider the fact my working patterns did you.

Not everybody works in an office see.

Like tonight I worked till 8pm.

Like i work every 2 out of 3 saturday's too.

So try considering these people when having a go at them for catching it on tv eh.

Ow idiot.

Try considering people that live away from Bristol eh??

Or people that dont have 9-5 Monday-Friday jobs eh??

Or people that dont have the spare cash.

People like you wind me the #### up.

And people with disabilities - anyway who is this Bakes idiot? Never heard from him before. Prolly a disgruntled Gashead.

1) How good did the atmosphere sound? Cos it was absolutely rocking from within AG.

2) How bad did our idiots look on sky after the game?

3) Were the Rovers fans shown trying to get at City in the Atyeo?

Was totally embarrassing from both fans, absolute clowns. We can't even claim it was a minority ffs, it was loads of us. But on the same note, we will come out looking bad (rightly so), but the Rovers idiots in the East End were just as bad. Close to ruining what was an absolutely incredible night.

1) Bang on. Noise from all stands. A lot of 'gas' related lyrics would (to the untrained ear) make it sound like they were making more noise than City.

2) A joke. I called it twenty minutes earlier in the match thread that it was on the cards, how the old bill missed this and nipped it in the bud before it started is a failure on their part as much as it is on the part of those who invaded.

3) No.

Great game, great result and a great atmosphere.

And people with disabilities - anyway who is this Bakes idiot? Never heard from him before. Prolly a disgruntled Gashead.

Offer a fellow city fan a lift? call me an idiot but don't call me a gashead, that was uncalled for, ffs we won

Archived