IGNORED

To Those Who Watched It On Tv

nebristolred

its been a long time since i have felt that much adrenalin flowing through my bones , great innit (for the younger ones )

Absolutely loved it from start to finish, what an embarrassment they were turning up 30 mins late and setting off flares, good job their team put up a better performance than their fans.

Why should I do that??

Im not justifying myself to you guy.

Your making yourself out to be an ass, and someone that is totally incomprehensible to people in a different position to you.

The offer is still there! go to most home and some away, happy to help out when i can, you reds!

The offer is still there! go to most home and some away, happy to help out when i can, you reds!

Dude.

When I said about people being exiled I was giving an example.

I live 30 miles away. I drive. I can get there when I can fella.

My point being of why people have to catch it on tv on occasion.

Like I just said my own circumstances. I work alot of evenings and Saturdays.

Get it now?

Looked and sounded good. Wish more in the Ateyo would get on there feet and stand though.. Every sag stood and various areas in the dolman and williams stood for long periods, looks so much better on tv shows more passion in my opinion. Wouldnt see the Kop all sat for a derby would ya.

Watching the game on TV, my immediate thoughts were.

1. At the start of the programme the comments made it sound like Rovers were the home team.

2. When asked for his pre match thoughts Gary J referred to City as just "Bristol".

3. At half time Gary J referred to Rovers as just "Bristol"

4. As mentioned the commentators did refer several times to the near sellout crowd and the noise from both sections of the crowd.

Get of your I am a better fan than you High Horse, TV income supplies revenue to Man U and even Bristol City.

I watched it on Sky, and I am passionate about City, I live over 40 miles away, and it's 2013, stupid comment.

This. Have to think of money and pick and choose my cup games being a little further out. Wont miss a home league game and try to go to the odd away game, I was landed when last nights game was announced for sky because it meant I will have cash down the line to see potentially a big cup game, or go to an away game instead.

I would like to say if you want to watch football on TV support Man U

I watched the game last night in a bar with the London Reds as I am working up here for 2 days, at least 2 of the guys I spoke to are season ticket holders and make the trip to AG as often as possible. If you had seen and heard the atmosphere that 30/40 of us created, you wouldn't be making glib "plastic Manc" comments.

We are not talking about "gasheads" who live within a mile of the ground and never go here, an apology is in order.

Archived