IGNORED

Ban Them!

RegC

• Admin

Any so called supporter who ran on the pitch during / after the game should be banned. Views?

LETS GET THIS IN CONTEXT!

Our fans go on after the Palace and Coventry games not a problem - same fans do the same thing last night and suddenly it is an issue?

You will see the repeat of this up and down the country when teams get big wins, Bradford after beating Villa / Arsenal, just celebrating

Look at the TV pictures again - people just euthoric after beating Rovers

Our fans go on after the Palace and Coventry games not a problem - same fans do the same thing last night and suddenly it is an issue?

You will see the repeat of this up and down the country when teams get big wins, Bradford after beating Villa / Arsenal, just celebrating

This.

It seems the standard over-reaction by some.

Running up towards the Rovers fans made the difference…

Are most people forgetting what the angelic Gas fans got up to all pretty much all game? Or was it all City last night?

That's the most disappointing aspect of it because our indiscretion will cloud over those thugs charging at the po-po twice and abusing 12 year old ball boys.

Shame. Family club my arse.

Any so called supporter who ran on the pitch during / after the game should be banned. Views?

To be honest, how can you ban somebody when the turnstiles are opened with 10 minutes to kick off, to let in anybody with a piece of paper in their hand without even looking at it. The motto is, just get everybody in, whoever they are.

Lets get this in context.

This was to go through to the 2nd round of the JPT not to go to Wembley or whatever!

This wasn't a big win and the majority of the people on the pitch weren't celebrating with players but screaming at the Rovers which will only provoke trouble.

If you can't control yourself after winning a match then what the hell would you do after getting married, having a baby etc.

• Admin

This wasn't a big win and the majority of the people on the pitch weren't celebrating with players but screaming at the Rovers which will only provoke trouble.

If you can't control yourself after winning a match then what the hell would you do after getting married, having a baby etc.

Watch the TV footage back, it's certainly not as bad as it looked at the time or has been reported on

PS When I got married I pulled my shirt over my head and ran around the church with my hands held aloft

Watch the TV footage back, it's certainly not as bad as it looked at the time or has been reported on

PS When I got married I pulled my shirt over my head and ran around the church with my hands held aloft

Did you throw a bible at the vicar and swear at him?

The way I see it is those who ran onto the pitch fall into two categories, those who got in the Rovers fans faces and those who were just happy to beat Rovers, the earlier mentioned should be prosecuted and banned for a period of time because they bring the club down rather than improve it. The club is better off without the "fans" who are just out to provoke.

Archived