IGNORED

Ban Them!

RegC

The way I see it is those who ran onto the pitch fall into two categories, those who got in the Rovers fans faces and those who were just happy to beat Rovers, the earlier mentioned should be prosecuted and banned for a period of time because they bring the club down rather than improve it. The club is better off without the "fans" who are just out to provoke.

And what's the bets that the ones who were there to provoke rarely turn up to watch City games? Just the games where trouble could happen.

And what's the bets that the ones who were there to provoke rarely turn up to watch City games? Just the games where trouble could happen.

exactly. i think if we banned the ones provoking you would even see a change in attendance in most of our home games.

• Admin
Disgraceful reporting actually right from the opening paragraph that creates the impression the Police's injuries resulted from our fans entering the pitch when in actual fact they were incurred fighting the gas morons.

You then scroll down the article and see the following picture with the caption "Trouble brewing: Citys fans (right) are kept away from Rovers supporters by stewards during the match". Really, Daily Mail, lets give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't have anyone at the ground to see what was actually happening, can you honestly look at this photo and decide this is what is happening?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/05/article-2411923-1BA0151B000005DC-606_634x423.jpg

People who complain about over policing and being treated like cattle well last night is the very reason we are because a bunch of cocks can't behave themselves

Exactly.............

The stewards at the back of A&B in the dolman were...for once.... very sensible in that they knew / expected hyped tension & passion so kept themselves to themselves, and allowed a little more leniency for enjoyment of the game "old school" ..... no telling people to sit down stood out for me... (see what I did there...heh)

As a result we had a thoroughly enjoyable time.... reminded me of the old A&B blocks when you had to get in early to get a seat and the atmos was awesome

However the actions of the mindless who took the "little inch" we were all given and ran across the pitch with it, will now no doubt mean we will not be afforded such "grown up" privileges again.... shame really but we (the ones who go to games regularly) are the ones who will pay the price with added draconian controls

The club are obviously not bothered about fans invading the pitch. Year on year they do nothing about how easy it is to just hop over the advertising boards in front of the Dolman. Perhaps the club think that the reason people leave their seats and stand five deep and watch the game at ground level just behind the advertising boards, is to get nearer the action or something. There was always going to be a pitch invasion and the club looked the other way including the stewards, most of whom were older than me. Well, some of 'em.

Not often I criticise the club but they didn't do enough IMO it will happen again and agin, no big surprise.

Any so called supporter who ran on the pitch during / after the game should be banned. Views?

Ban the lot of them, the moron in the yellow top who repeated ran on after each goal and at the end, Life ban. Season Ticket holders or not.

Last game of the season not a problem, but we've got another 20 odd home games to play and now the pitch is a right bloody state, the grounds men have been down there all day and are going to be spending the next week or so repairing the pitch from the inbred morons who couldn't control themselves.

Personally I hope as many as possible are banned, I'll happily name and shame any of the moronic fools who ran on.

Some idiots even took small children on with them, wise ideal with police horses wondering around, you have to question how fit some of these people are to be parents - Social Services have a word.

Embrassment to the club, players and fans - Same can be said for sections of the Rovers crowd.

Anyone on here condoining and trying to play down the pathetic behavior are as bad as the morons' on the pitch.

So this is a example, i ran on the pitch after full time after 100+ city fans got on the pitch, they all went to the gas, i went to JET, i will get a ban for that, yet i didnt cause and disturbance?

Entering the field of player is causing a distubance. You shouldn't be on there.

I'd ban you personally.

So this is a example, i ran on the pitch after full time after 100+ city fans got on the pitch, they all went to the gas, i went to JET, i will get a ban for that, yet i didnt cause and disturbance?

Fact is you still shouldn't have been on the pitch.

End of the season or getting to a cup final the club will normally turn a blind eye and rightly so IMO,

But entering the field if play is a criminal offense and those caught doing could feel the full force of sanctions which include up to a 3 year banning order

If those who ran on the pitch stayed away from the gas then we would condemn it but it wouldn't of been given a second thought at,

The fl could make an example of us as its not the first time this season it's happened,

Anyway anyone who does get a ban you will only have yourself a to blame

If it's Ok at the end of season or getting to a cup final then we should be told as much.

It's not ok and every end of season game the club announce over the loud speaker please stay off the pitch,

But they and most clubs turn a blind eye to it because its a tradition like hot bovral etc

LETS GET THIS IN CONTEXT!

Our fans go on after the Palace and Coventry games not a problem - same fans do the same thing last night and suddenly it is an issue?

You will see the repeat of this up and down the country when teams get big wins, Bradford after beating Villa / Arsenal, just celebrating

Look at the TV pictures again - people just euthoric after beating Rovers

yep %100 right just a few plums lobbing stuff ,little kids and women just overjoyed at the result,happy happy days.i bet theres a few goodies on here who went on ...not for trouble but to wish are friends from horfield a safe journey home..come on own up. ;)

Archived