IGNORED

300 Damaged Seats

Super

And just below the report on how Lindley's are actually using edible food in their pies now

At the cricket yesterday I noticed that one of the members in the Hammond had left all but one bite of his 'delicious all-day breakfast' - Lindley's, of course :(

It would be interesting to know if anything has come out of Rovers' HQ expressing regret over their own fans' actions. If not, then someone in the media should be asking them to make some comment about it. City have expressed their condemnation, will Rovers do the same? They must answer for their fans' conduct too.

A gashead in work told me that our fans in the east end were also breaking seats to throw - is that true?!

Yes, seats were thrown from both sides, I'm amazed at the figure of 300 though, I saw 2 0r 3 thrown (2 or 3 too many), but if there were that many damaged surely we all would have seen more being thrown around?

It would be interesting to know if anything has come out of Rovers' HQ expressing regret over their own fans' actions. If not, then someone in the media should be asking them to make some comment about it. City have expressed their condemnation, will Rovers do the same? They must answer for their fans' conduct too.

Chairmans report, official site

A gashead in work told me that our fans in the east end were also breaking seats to throw - is that true?!

really if this is true that would be disgusting, considering it was only season ticket holders it would surprise me. For me Ashton Gate is our home, why would we want to rip it apart? A derby is about the enemy coming onto our ground, if I saw them ripping seats up I would be disgusted but our own fans, seriously?

Agree with the poster above, Rovers fans were much much worse imo. I saw coins being thrown, I saw them start fights outside the ground. City fans were in great spirits and simply retaliated to them but from where I was sat coins that were thrown over were handed to stewards.

I am really annoyed how they are once again being portrayed as the family club.

really if this is true that would be disgusting, considering it was only season ticket holders it would surprise me. For me Ashton Gate is our home, why would we want to rip it apart? A derby is about the enemy coming onto our ground, if I saw them ripping seats up I would be disgusted but our own fans, seriously?

Agree with the poster above, Rovers fans were much much worse imo. I saw coins being thrown, I saw them start fights outside the ground. City fans were in great spirits and simply retaliated to them but from where I was sat coins that were thrown over were handed to stewards.

It's exactly that sort of blinkered 'they are worse than us' bollocks that allows this sort of behaviour to continue. No one set of fans were worse than the other, more City fans were involved, but that was simply because they were the home team and had more fans there.

It's exactly that sort of blinkered 'they are worse than us' bollocks that allows this sort of behaviour to continue. No one set of fans were worse than the other, more City fans were involved, but that was simply because they were the home team and had more fans there.

exactly we got ***** you got ***** when we play one big **** sandwich! The police should've made sure the bread was never buttered IMO!

Oh so your fans ran on the pitch to retaliate to what exactly ?

Your "fans" also threw cans at us on the way in, was that in retaliation for what was about to happen ?

Not saying we were angels but let's have some honesty here.

Your "fans" also threw cans at us on the way in, was that in retaliation for what was about to happen ?

I understand the cans that were thrown were so you could make yourself a 'Horfield Mobile' which is similar to a regular mobile phone but designed for those with limited coordination and numerical skills. Cleverly linked together by bits of string it will allow the entire family to stay in touch in a convenient and affordable way.

Get someone responsible to help you with the scissors if you need to cut the string.

You really are the biggest gimp going...

What about all your unprovoked misdemeanours last night? The poor ball boy who got struck by the coin , ripping out seats, hurling coins and lighters...

Have a word with yourself or better yet just delete your OTIB account.

Archived