IGNORED

I Wonder How Many People Are Quietly Soiling Themselves

Bristol Rob

Some thick plebs also getting their mates to take pictures of them on the field itself. Good way to give away evidence. :facepalm:

HD Mobile phone recordings are probably of more value to the police than the CCTV footage.

Whilst I'm sure they'll look to target those who've been most active in causing a problem, of they can't find them, then they'll lift anyone else they can to make the numbers look better.

Yellow T Shirt man is a cert

I would hope so. If the police did make one big error is was in not nicking that **** the first time he went on the pitch. I honestly believe it appeared to give a 'green light' to some of the more simple minded that going on the pitch to goad the opposition fans was going to be tolerated.

I would hope so. If the police did make one big error is was in not nicking that **** the first time he went on the pitch. I honestly believe it appeared to give a 'green light' to some of the more simple minded that going on the pitch to goad the opposition fans was going to be tolerated.

Exactly. If he was bombed out straight away that might have made some of the others think twice. I played a game of football in a friendly last month, he was playing and he was sent off for 'raising his hands' at one of our players. The guy is obviously not all there.

People won't be arrested for running on the pitch, only violent behaviour

Mr Flinger, I'm arresting you on suspicion of running on to the grass, under section 54, Running On Grass act of 2002. You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.

+1

There must have been 500 on the pitch. Considering city only pick up a few dozen banning orders per season, there's no way they'll bother with all who were on pitch. It would be impossible and waste of police time. Those trying to breach police line, throwing stuff and running on during the match should be the priority.

Mr Flinger, I'm arresting you on suspicion of running on to the grass, under section 54, Running On Grass act of 2002. You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.

You seem to know this quite well........Mmmmmmmm

Fines will be collected by Turf Accountants.

I hope two people who are soiling themselves the most are Doug Harman and Jon Landsdown. It's the Clubs' responsibility to ensure the safety of players, fans and officials INSIDE the ground. It's clear that the stewarding arrangements were totally inadequate - there weren't enough of them and there weren't enough of them below 60 years old.

Since the Dolman had the lower tier built it has been far too easy for those who wish to disrupt to simply get up and watch the game pitch side like a Sunday League game and then get on the pitch unopposed. A simple 4' drop would stop the build up of idiots and give our Dads Army stewards a chance to keep them back.

Nothing will be done though until an opposing player or official gets attacked and seriously injured. After all, the club has done nothing about pitch invasions for 20 years and it doesn't look as if it's going to doing anything now.

I hope two people who are soiling themselves the most are Doug Harman and Jon Landsdown. It's the Clubs' responsibility to ensure the safety of players, fans and officials INSIDE the ground. It's clear that the stewarding arrangements were totally inadequate - there weren't enough of them and there weren't enough of them below 60 years old.

Since the Dolman had the lower tier built it has been far too easy for those who wish to disrupt to simply get up and watch the game pitch side like a Sunday League game and then get on the pitch unopposed. A simple 4' drop would stop the build up of idiots and give our Dads Army stewards a chance to keep them back.

Nothing will be done though until an opposing player or official gets attacked and seriously injured. After all, the club has done nothing about pitch invasions for 20 years and it doesn't look as if it's going to doing anything now.

Get a grip, it only happens when people are there !............................(shortest answer i could think of )

Archived