IGNORED

Got That Loving Feeling Back

tiz

As it says in the title I have got that loving back again. This season the team, they way they are playing, the passsion against the gas. Certainly starting to feel good and we got Swindon coming up.

I am back to the feeling of not wanting to miss a match, rather than turning up as a duty

Definately.

It was good to see the passion from a few players in the team, especially as the vast majority of very new to the club and area.

Marlon Harewood, Flint & JET especially were very fired up for the game, Marlon's attitude especially was a breath of fresh air especially for someone who has played in many a big game at a higher level.

Great to see especially after some of the rubbish from previous seasons.

Feel good factors don't come round that often. Has there been one since qualifying for the playoff final?

The start of last season after stuffing palace, stuffing Cardiff and signing Baldock & Davies. Was buzzing at that point, and then......! Doh!

As it says in the title I have got that loving back again. This season the team, they way they are playing, the passsion against the gas. Certainly starting to feel good and we got Swindon coming up.

I am back to the feeling of not wanting to miss a match, rather than turning up as a duty

I totally agree with you. It is ironic though that we feel this way, if you look at the league table!

Difference is, I guess, that I have no doubts atall that we are doing the right things and results will follow.

Definately.

It was good to see the passion from a few players in the team, especially as the vast majority of very new to the club and area.

Marlon Harewood, Flint & JET especially were very fired up for the game, Marlon's attitude especially was a breath of fresh air especially for someone who has played in many a big game at a higher level.

Great to see especially after some of the rubbish from previous seasons.

Is that because we beat the idiots in the freight rover?

Go and have a look the league table, that'll bring you back down to reality.

Long way to go yet. Both good and bad. More good I hope

because we are unbeaten in four ( i know we've not played Arsenal or Man U ) but the signs are encouraging.The table is only important at the end and i think we will be more than alright. :chant6ez:

Nothing to do with who were were playing.

Players were up for the game and actually showed that they cared about the result & performance,

Compare to McInnes, Millen and last 2 years of Johnson where players simply didnt care - it's a breath of fresh air,

For anyone to care what the table is like after 5 games is pointless, the attitude, professionalism and work ethic is back result will follow in time.

its doing it for me too,Harewood already mentioned,seen Baldocks accuracy.Joe Bryan and Bobby Reid,Waggy,a defence that bites instead of heads down muttering at whoevers nearest, SOD and last and the real magic,JET,no one else has anyone like him in this league.we are a lucky bunch,with a team playing as though they agree with the gaffer instead of just doing as they are told.

ps,those in the team i havent mentioned are still in favour too,so long as the obvious non starters remain out of it :cool:

i dont think we could honestly say anyones had a shocker in the last two games,last season it was getting to be every game

true but first game is always half friendly,

coventry was.... i dont know what coventry was??

wolves was always going to be tough and 2 more draws. hardly anything to worry about, yet

add to that the 2 games we lost were by 1 goal suggests we havent been thrashed

add to that 3 very good cup wins ,doesnt that make it brighter?

The entire structure of the playing side of the club in in the process of being redeveloped which, lets face it is a long overdue overhaul.

ODriscoll has brought in some decent players and is playing youth regularly in the use of Wynter, Bryan and Reid. He's also signed JET who himself is only 22.

The style of the football is as good as we've seen since Danny Wilson and City have scored in every game and lost just once so far. There's every reason to be happy about what's happening.

The defence has been dodgy but now ODriscoll have brought it Shorey and OConnor on short contracts and let Fontaine go out on loan. Hopefully that will mean some clean sheets and with City's firepower wins are not that far off.

Like others I've started to look forward to watching City again and that's a long forgotton feeling which I'm glad to have back.

The entire structure of the playing side of the club in in the process of being redeveloped which, lets face it is a long overdue overhaul.

ODriscoll has brought in some decent players and is playing youth regularly in the use of Wynter, Bryan and Reid. He's also signed JET who himself is only 22.

The style of the football is as good as we've seen since Danny Wilson and City have scored in every game and lost just once so far. There's every reason to be happy about what's happening.

The defence has been dodgy but now ODriscoll have brought it Shorey and OConnor on short contracts and let Fontaine go out on loan. Hopefully that will mean some clean sheets and with City's firepower wins are not that far off.

Like others I've started to look forward to watching City again and that's a long forgotton feeling which I'm glad to have back.

Sorry for being pedantic Robbo but we've lost twice so far ;-) however I totally agree with everything you say. I think we could be on the verge of great things as long as everyone keeps their heads, their nerve and their patience!

Twice.

I also agree that I'm starting to have a good feeling not just because of the recent cup wins but things slowly seem to be coming together. Once our young team gets on a run , there confidence will be up . I think I'm slightly worried if Baldock was to get a long term injury but otherwise we seem to have most positions nicely covered except maybe RB. But I think mainly quite excited now we are finally putting our academy to good use!

Great quote here from Bryan "You could really hear the fans tonight. They were absolutely fantastic," added Bryan. "It gives you no end of confidence to hear them screaming and shouting at you.

I know we were super loud because it was a derby but just goes to show if we can create more of a atmosphere at home it will do the youngsters a great deal of encouragement.

Archived