IGNORED

Food At The Gate

i hate rovers

four lads next to us seriously lightened their pockets last wednesday,(and probably considerably shortened the loo rolls thurs am) they were up and down all night one at a time fetching back those pies from just inside the dolman.somebody likes them but im not brave enough having never eaten there since the old stand up eastend where i had a slimey burger out of a tin.

macdonalds on the way satifies my needs

I've fairly often felt queasy after eating a hot dog (usually in a cidrous state), but only at the Gate have I felt sick watching someone else eat one. The consumer was sat in the row in front and the hot dog was covered with red & yellow stuff and smelt and looked disgusting :ill:

As to the yellow stuff, Lindley's do their own brand. I managed to get a look at the container in the Glos CCC Hammond Room and it says just that on the container "Yellow Stuff".

Eat your heart out, Mr Dibbler - CMOT Lindley is way ahead of you :o

This is all pretty rich coming from Horace who eats slugs!

Slug burger anyone ? Thought not ...

Oh wait ...

TBF at least visiting fans won't know it's shite until they bite into it :shocking: (poor sods)

I understand that no one needs to have a coffee and a pie at half time, but it's always been part of the day out for me. I say again, it the Gas can do it, why can't we?

Aizoon i get the impression that ,for you, it's the most important part of the day out! You little crusader you.

What do we want ?

Edible Pies rah rah rah

You should change your poster name to "Piezoon"

Aizoon i get the impression that ,for you, it's the most important part of the day out! You little crusader you.

What do we want ?

Edible Pies rah rah rah

You should change your poster name to "Piezoon"

What do we want ?

Edible Pies rah rah rah

When do we want them?

When the catering staff feels like serving us.

I enquired how much a bottle of water was in the Dolman kiosk the other night. The answer £2, that is disgusting. I walked to the gents and drank from the cold tap, there was no sign stating it was not drinking water and I've been alright since. I will now wait and see if that tap is rendered out of order to force people to buy water at £2 a bottle which is dearer than the beer in the bar.

Oh no, not again, the last time a similar story broke all hell broke loose.

If the Washington Post gets hold of it who knows what it could lead to?

Come on City, we can't afford another WaterGate, remember Nixon!

Oh no, not again, the last time a similar story broke all hell broke loose.

If the Washington Post gets hold of it who knows what it could lead to?

Come on City, we can't afford another WaterGate, remember Nixon!

drinking out of a tap in a crapper! fck that . if all the urinals are full where do people piss.??. :shocking:

Archived