IGNORED

Aden Flint

Swindon8er

Watch both goals...

He can't be expected to win every ball every time. The Liverpool goal against Man U the other weekend was from a corner and was due to firstly Ferdinand and then Evra not winning the ball or losing their man. It happens and at this level it will happen more.

The thing I like most is he doesn't just seem annoyed at conceding- he seems bloody furious! Either with himself or with others and I think we have lacked that sort of leadership in recent seasons.

He can't be expected to win every ball every time. The Liverpool goal against Man U the other weekend was from a corner and was due to firstly Ferdinand and then Evra not winning the ball or losing their man. It happens and at this level it will happen more.

The thing I like most is he doesn't just seem annoyed at conceding- he seems bloody furious! Either with himself or with others and I think we have lacked that sort of leadership in recent seasons.

I don't expect him to win it every time but right in front of goal is where he is paid to win it. I'm not saying he is poor but could do better based on those goals.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-09-10-06-05-44-1.png

He seems to be getting a bit of "air time" from many Swindle fans recently - here is the latest braindead !

Im not on Twitter but that looks to me like the sort of retarded, dumb as **** sh1t that you would see in the 'text maniacs' section of the Daily Star. Maybe Luke Campbell should spend a bit more time at school.

Archived