IGNORED

Ukraine Vs England

Robin 101

I like those ratings. Harsh but fair in many instances.

About Wiltshire, Stuart Pearce has always said that if we want to be successful at International level, then players need to play in the under 21s and their tournaments to gain proper experience. The problem is that we have a small and diminishing pool of talent. As soon as someone has a good game in the Premier League, they are in the international squad. Wiltshire's performance showed this to be true. He's not really played for the under 21s and was woeful tonight. His decision making on the ball was so poor.

How Sterling and Barkely are in the senior squad and not in the under 21s is amazing. We are so short sighted. We don't plan ahead.

In contrast I think I'm right in saying that Michu has never been picked for Spain. Isco has hardly been picked in their squad.

We need to face the facts - we are a 2nd to 3rd tier international side and to pretend we're not is futile and counter productive.

It's Wilshere, sorry to be a pedant, but I felt it necessary here as you did it more than once...

:englandflag: :englandflag:I have stopped myself from commenting on your post's before but i just cannot help but to say YOU MY GOOD SIR ARE A COCK

You bit on one of oneeye's least appetising hooks. Save it for when she accuses you,unsubstantially, of domestic abuse on the grounds of you supporting City and posting on here, is my advice.

Just wish we'd show some innovation in our fundamental approach.

England are as boring as a rainy Sunday afternoon in November; that sort of fine, perminant drizzle.

I'd go SOD's law. Possibly sacrifice short term mediocracy/failure and try to gel together the country's finest young talent with a vision for 4 years from now. Address things at grass route level with a systematically employed philosophy, too.

Our cricket and rugby teams have outshone our footballers because the international sides take priorety over the domestic game. I can't see that changing in football, though. Can you?

Spot on, what's the point in qualifying for Brazil with the likes of Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney & Cole in the team. We already know they're not good enough when it comes to performing in the actual tournaments.

We need to be looking at developing a team that can play at the highest level and one that knows how to keep the ball. The teams that do it in the premier league have English players but they're not being given a chance for the national side. Players like Jonjo Shelvey, Ashley Westwood, Fabian Delph, Luke Shaw, James Ward-Prowse are all good young players who we should be building around.

Even someone like Leon Britton, I know he's 30 but at least he knows how to pass a ball and keep possession.

"What's the point of qualifying for Brazil?" Must you really ask, Mr. Riley? £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

There's your answer. Never mind forward planning, this country, the FA, Wembley refit, the media, wheels of commerce, stand to lose a big earner, if we miss out on getting to Brazil and making an arse of ourselves in the eyes of the world. Dosh. Filthy moolah. Get podgy Frank, whiny Steve, ashole Cole, any old tossers out there. Just so long as we qualify. Bosanova!

"What's the point of qualifying for Brazil?" Must you really ask, Mr. Riley? £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

There's your answer. Never mind forward planning, this country, the FA, Wembley refit, the media, wheels of commerce, stand to lose a big earner, if we miss out on getting to Brazil and making an arse of ourselves in the eyes of the world. Dosh. Filthy moolah. Get podgy Frank, whiny Steve, ashole Cole, any old tossers out there. Just so long as we qualify. Bosanova!

Of course you're right, I was talking from a purely sporting sense.

It makes me laugh to hear pundits asking after every game "Why can't we keep the ball?" when Steve "hollywoodpass" Gerrard is the fulcrum of our midfield.

Talking of pundits, did anyone hear that t w at Warnock on talksport this morning between 7.45 - 8.30? Criticising Hodgson for picking Lambert and Milner as 2 of the front 3, yet when Alan Brazil asked him who he would have chosen, he started spluttering like a clapped out Skoda and changed the subject!! C u nt!

Of course you're right, I was talking from a purely sporting sense.

It makes me laugh to hear pundits asking after every game "Why can't we keep the ball?" when Steve "hollywoodpass" Gerrard is the fulcrum of our midfield.

Talking of pundits, did anyone hear that t w at Warnock on talksport this morning between 7.45 - 8.30? Criticising Hodgson for picking Lambert and Milner as 2 of the front 3, yet when Alan Brazil asked him who he would have chosen, he started spluttering like a clapped out Skoda and changed the subject!! C u nt!

"Sporting sense"?!! Where's your "common sense" man? You'll never make a top brass FA mover and shaker, club chairman and director, Tory grandee and selfish-made business tycoon like myself with schoolboy naievity like that comment! This game is not about "sport" my fellow Red, this game is about £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

If had had millions in the bank I wouldn't be breaking a leg for England and running around like a ****T most English players are and don't.

Prima donnas doing as much as they feel like doing. Do they really care if we get to Brazil or not ? not as much as the fans who follow them all over the world for sure. :disapointed2se:

Spot on, what's the point in qualifying for Brazil with the likes of Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney & Cole in the team. We already know they're not good enough when it comes to performing in the actual tournaments.

We need to be looking at developing a team that can play at the highest level and one that knows how to keep the ball. The teams that do it in the premier league have English players but they're not being given a chance for the national side. Players like Jonjo Shelvey, Ashley Westwood, Fabian Delph, Luke Shaw, James Ward-Prowse are all good young players who we should be building around.

Even someone like Leon Britton, I know he's 30 but at least he knows how to pass a ball and keep possession.

Bit like Lee Johnson then ?

Personally thought Jagielka had probably the best game I have ever seen him play, I have never really rated him too highly but he seemed to crop with good interceptions all night.

I was quite sceptical about the centre half pairing last night but I thought they both did very well. Walker on the other hand still is a liability.

Very disappointed to see that London media picking out our brave, one paced, somewhat leaden-footed journeyman and beetroot plucker, slayer of the mighty Scotland and Moldova, legendary piss pot cup derby goal scoring legend, Rickie Lampard, for some of their fancy, clever clogs, broad sheet analysis today. The Independent the culprit, again. Okay, his "pass completion" rate was the worst on the pitch. But you stick him up against the likes of Scotland and Moldovia and you won't be totting up his passes. You'll be totting up his goals scored. I think we should sign up the Sweaties and the Mouldies for a three-way tournament, next summer. How about that?

Very disappointed to see that London media picking out our brave, one paced, somewhat leaden-footed journeyman and beetroot plucker, slayer of the mighty Scotland and Moldova, legendary piss pot cup derby goal scoring legend, Rickie Lampard, for some of their fancy, clever clogs, broad sheet analysis today. The Independent the culprit, again. Okay, his "pass completion" rate was the worst on the pitch. But you stick him up against the likes of Scotland and Moldovia and you won't be totting up his passes. You'll be totting up his goals scored. I think we should sign up the Sweaties and the Mouldies for a three-way tournament, next summer. How about that?

Plus, Port Vale. Or Walsall, or someone. Just been suggested to me that four teams might be better. Walsall it is, then.

England are and have been shit for far too many years now, the public know it, the media know it, I suspect that Hodgson and the past 5 or 6 coaches knew it, the only people who believe that are doing a good job are the players far too many of whom are very average and wouldn't get near to the squads of most god international sides.

England now down to 17th in the rankings. Below Chile & USA.

http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/rankingtable/index.html

These rankings are as about as accurate as the ones the Tennis authorities use. NI moved up 11 places........ presumably based on results before they become Luxembourg 2nd whipping boys in 40 years!

Chatting to a Liverpool fan in work and was saying to him that England aren't improving due to teams like Liverpool filling there teams with overpaid foreigners. He reckons its not the clubs faults its the fa not having enough coaches. He also reckons that youth players today are rubbish that's why they hardly make the first team.

I asked if coaches are rubbish what have premier league clubs hired them for there youth teams and also asked the question if top wage was £10k a week in premier league would we have many foreign players here and how many youngsters would be playing for there clubs.

Don't know what the answer is but clubs must develop youngsters if not England will have no one to pick, how's fault is it I don't know but needs sorting soon.

Chatting to a Liverpool fan in work and was saying to him that England aren't improving due to teams like Liverpool filling there teams with overpaid foreigners. He reckons its not the clubs faults its the fa not having enough coaches. He also reckons that youth players today are rubbish that's why they hardly make the first team.

I asked if coaches are rubbish what have premier league clubs hired them for there youth teams and also asked the question if top wage was £10k a week in premier league would we have many foreign players here and how many youngsters would be playing for there clubs.

Don't know what the answer is but clubs must develop youngsters if not England will have no one to pick, how's fault is it I don't know but needs sorting soon.

Harsh as Liverpool have Sturridge, Gerrard, Johnson, Kelly, Sterling, Henderson.

Harsh as Liverpool have Sturridge, Gerrard, Johnson, Kelly, Sterling, Henderson.

Only 2 of them came through there youth team.

Johnson from Chelsea

Henderson from Sunderland

Sturridge Chelsea

Sterling qpr

Is it there coaching not producing internationals good enough players or the players not good enough or youngsters are blocked by big money signings.

These rankings are as about as accurate as the ones the Tennis authorities use. NI moved up 11 places........ presumably based on results before they become Luxembourg 2nd whipping boys in 40 years!

I think we could squeeze a draw out of Chile or USA on a good day so should be 15th equal.

Archived