IGNORED

Kevin Krans

Briz

Would like to see him on the bench. With us through to the second round of the JPT i'd like to see us use it as an opportunity to give Krans, Amadi-Holloway, Ajala and Burns some game time.

We won't know if they're good enough unless we try then (Bryan & Reid) so the JPT is the best place to try them out.

Would like to see him on the bench. With us through to the second round of the JPT i'd like to see us use it as an opportunity to give Krans, Amadi-Holloway, Ajala and Burns some game time.

We won't know if they're good enough unless we try then (Bryan & Reid) so the JPT is the best place to try them out.

we have to play the majroity of the team that started the previous week or face a fine

I understand that monkeh but when I say understudy, I mean baldock's replacement should he be substituted or injured. If baldock is injured, he should be the understudy/substitute for harewood.

They simply need to get him in and around the first team as it is not going to help him progress playing in the u-21's as much.

Perfect opportunity to have him as a sub and means we don't need to spend out on wages for someone else

I understand that monkeh but when I say understudy, I mean baldock's replacement should he be substituted or injured. If baldock is injured, he should be the understudy/substitute for harewood.

They simply need to get him in and around the first team as it is not going to help him progress playing in the u-21's as much.

Perfect opportunity to have him as a sub and means we don't need to spend out on wages for someone else

harewood would be his replacement and if he got injured some one on loan will come in,

We've had loads of players that can do it at youth and reserve level but are found wanting at senior level and its not due to lack of playing time its due to the fact they arent good enough,

If Krans was he's be forcing his way in like Bryan and reid and even burns, I personally think he will be another in a long line of players who fans want to play but turn out to be sunday league level,

We need to trust the management and coaches here we have one who is renowned for giving youth a fair chance and he isn't picking or even looking at the likes of holloway and krans for a very good reason

We cant play a consistent team in the jpt even if we want to

Its internationa week again, and i suspect the same players

Elliott, Burns , Cunningham and even williams will be called up again in that week

So the FA will be powerless to enforce a strict lineup.

In fact we as to call the game off on the saturday at least if we want.

Archived