IGNORED

Crawley Game In Doubt? Now Postponed

Real Red

For the same reasons as the Shrewsbury match was postponed from a Saturday fixture, the same may happen for our Sat 12th Oct game v Crawley as it is an International weekend. The following players were called up last week, Elliot, Cunningham, Burns and Williams and all their respective countries have games the weekend of the Crawley match

Elliot - USA v Jamaica

Burns - WalesU21 v San Marino
Cunningham Ireland v Germany
Williams - Ireland U21 v Belgium U21

For the same reasons as the Shrewsbury match was postponed from a Saturday fixture, the same may happen for our Sat 12th Oct game v Crawley as it is an International weekend. The following players were called up last week, Elliot, Cunningham, Burns and Williams and all their respective countries have games the weekend of the Crawley match

Elliot - USA v Jamaica

Burns - WalesU21 v San Marino

Cunningham Ireland v Germany

Williams - Ireland U21 v Belgium U21

If that was really the U21 Vs. the full San Marino team (I know it isn't!), it might have been interesting....

I think the only reason to the shrews game being off was due to us having rovers and expecting them to kick lumps out of us. With those three gone we still have shorey (lb) , Oconnor (cb) : who I thought looked decent against rovers, may even get the nod ahead of Williams for league games anyway, and wes burns hasn't featured in our squad much. Can't see the club wanting to postpone another game and clog up the fixture list even more.

I think I'm right in saying he was in the team for their 0-0 draw with Moldova Tuesday night.

Another cracking result for the Welsh!

Hadn't see that - notice he was subbed after 73 minutes there. He also played a half in Wales U21's 1-5 loss to Finland in August.

Oh dear Postpone all that talk of a Welsh footballing golden age all you Baardiff fans on here!

Hadn't see that - notice he was subbed after 73 minutes there. He also played a half in Wales U21's 1-5 loss to Finland in August.

Oh dear Postpone all that talk of a Welsh footballing golden age all you Baardiff fans on here!

i think it would only be fair to point out that Moldova only lost to England 1-0 a few day ago in England in the same group !!! i would suggest that was perhaps a more embarrassing result

when Wes came on against Finland they were already losing 4-0 at HT

so you may be being harsh on him there ? especially given that he won a penalty after only being on the pitch a minute !! and was MOM ! that day

Archived