IGNORED

Sod Quote

Kingswoodactor

Now THAT is an idea I am ready, willing and able to get behind/ in front of/ anywhere. This has to be done. All those clever tossers, Burnley, Millwall, with their planes. This Cortina idea is 100% West Country, it's so us. Genius! Would that be starting in Avonmouth? You could get a good run going up the Portway, that sheet full wotsit to the wind, by the time you reach the glorious BS3, we should be able to read "ffp" or, perhaps "ffs". They'll be lining the Portway, the bridge, the basin, to see that. Let's get this started, cmon!

I knew that bus lane would come in handy!

Now THAT is an idea I am ready, willing and able to get behind/ in front of/ anywhere. This has to be done. All those clever tossers, Burnley, Millwall, with their planes. This Cortina idea is 100% West Country, it's so us. Genius! Would that be starting in Avonmouth? You could get a good run going up the Portway, that sheet full wotsit to the wind, by the time you reach the glorious BS3, we should be able to read "ffp" or, perhaps "ffs". They'll be lining the Portway, the bridge, the basin, to see that. Let's get this started, cmon!

Did I just speak to you on the phone?

(I bet no-one's said that on 'ere before. I sit to be corrected.)

I knew that bus lane would come in handy!

Good thinking, young Riley. Remiss of me to forget the likelihood of a bloody long queue. Though, stuck in that, all we'd need then is a couple of 'bridesmaids' to stretch the sheet out. We need you on board, Riley, you clearly have the aptitude for planning, problem solving, and so on, and, quite possibly, a Cortina.

Did I just speak to you on the phone?

(I bet no-one's said that on 'ere before. I sit to be corrected.)

I very much doubt it, Mr. Urge. A BCFC legend such as myself is hardly likely to be speaking to the likes of you, other than at those pesky bloody 'meet-the-fans-and-answer-their-stupid, clueless-questions' meetings that some of you fans insist on? Used to irritate me no-end, having to explain myself to the paying, or was it braying(?) punters. Leave it to the boy Lansdown, now. Perhaps that was who you were speaking to?

Good thinking, young Riley. Remiss of me to forget the likelihood of a bloody long queue. Though, stuck in that, all we'd need then is a couple of 'bridesmaids' to stretch the sheet out. We need you on board, Riley, you clearly have the aptitude for planning, problem solving, and so on, and, quite possibly, a Cortina.

We've got 'Always the Bridesmaid' on this very board, looks like we can get a team together.

Just need to work out the wording for the bed sheet. How about "FFP, FRO, we want Steve to spend his dough"

Oh, and what colour bed sheet, pink or yellow? Not sure the wife would want me writing on her yellow one though.

We've got 'Always the Bridesmaid' on this very board, looks like we can get a team together.

Just need to work out the wording for the bed sheet. How about "FFP, FRO, we want Steve to spend his dough"

Oh, and what colour bed sheet, pink or yellow? Not sure the wife would want me writing on her yellow one though.

Okay, I'm just getting a little befuddled now. It's that time of the evening. What thread is this again? "Careful what you wish for" I think. Careful Lady Q doesn't catch me choosing between the very lovely Mrs. Riley's bedsheets, more like. I knew I'd get into a bit of bother going on this computer forum, specially at night. Riley, I will leave all this in your very capables, I take it you can contact 'Always' and any others needed to help? Good man. Keep me informed, first thing tomorrow, my desk

From today's press conference off BCFC Twitter account.

"Peterborough have brought in Britt Assombalonga, someone we were interested in. They paid £1m+, we can't do that."

Really? I know we're in debt and have stadium plans etc but this seems crazy that we can't compete financially for a player with Peterborough :blink:

Thoughts?

We were in for him, but not to buy. We wanted him on loan as he was surplus at Watford, but Peterborough came in and stumped up big cash (they got £6m for Gayle).

I very much doubt it, Mr. Urge. A BCFC legend such as myself is hardly likely to be speaking to the likes of you, other than at those pesky bloody 'meet-the-fans-and-answer-their-stupid, clueless-questions' meetings that some of you fans insist on? Used to irritate me no-end, having to explain myself to the paying, or was it braying(?) punters. Leave it to the boy Lansdown, now. Perhaps that was who you were speaking to?

Ok, but I've just sent you a text, so could you please look at it, load £5 on yer pay-as-you-wassname and join the 21st century, please, Les?

Vauxhall Chevette instead of a Cortina??

Not being funny (no, indeed - ed) but your comedic turns are wasted.

I mean wasted on here, Glyn. You should join the Bountyhunter posse. Help them be a bit funnier, like.

I'll send Harry round.

Kind words ES, but you're fine as you are. Looking forward to the next edition.

Archived