IGNORED

Bristol City V Peterborough United Match Day Thread

JET will tear you apart

Again....started off very brightly but the longer we go on without scoring you know what's coming....and it did sloppy from Fielding but wasn't helped by the non existant midfield closing the posh player down.

Threatened to shoot ourselves in the foot with the penalty....again so sloppy and seem to have lost any urgency we started with. Need a big turn around second half to even get a point.

We are being outplayed, remind me of the palace game only we are Palace today. Fielding saved a penalty but to be honest looks poor..... Nice to see all the players congratulate him on the penalty save *cough cough.

We need to start moving with the ball, all well looking for the pass, but if there is space we need players to bring the ball forward. Posh looking sharper, faster, and to be honest deserve the lead.

Question to those there... Was it a penalty, as it looked very suspect from my spot.

Past managers, Fonts, Gerks, Skuse, Kilkenny, Pitman, etc no Fielding its his fault.

Seriously need a leader and battler to grab hold of this team and sort em out.

Sod don't inspire me sorry but reminds me of D Wilson missing passion.

Fielding isn't good enough in my opinion. Not enough presence. Far too many mistakes.

Let's hope he proves me wrong over the course of the season.

Be to late by then Parish needs a run, after all we haven't lost a game hes started in .yet

Archived