IGNORED

Bristol City V Peterborough United Match Day Thread

JET will tear you apart

Think I saw a stat that we had a a quad churn of about 35%, that means we've only kept 35% of the players that played more than 15 games last year. You add o'conner to that and that's even lower.

Peterborough I think had a churn of 75%. These players have all played together for ages.

We also have a pretty young side. Average today has to be 22/23 - oconnors our oldest player by a couple of years, and we've only just bought him.

I think we just need time. Hopefully...

Good grief.. So when does the rot stop then?

And when does patience become complacency? We were sleep walking all through Millen's and McInnes' tenure and when O'Driscoll took over it became obvious the strategy was that relegation would be the best thing for the club. It begins to look like the "results don't matter" philosophy is becoming embedded in our psyche however.

Think I saw a stat that we had a a quad churn of about 35%, that means we've only kept 35% of the players that played more than 15 games last year. You add o'conner to that and that's even lower.

Peterborough I think had a churn of 75%. These players have all played together for ages.

We also have a pretty young side. Average today has to be 22/23 - oconnors our oldest player by a couple of years, and we've only just bought him.

We dont't have time, soon we will be playing in conference

Not quite panic stations just yet, as this was always going to be a tough one to get our first win. However, what's worrying is the signs of last season creeping in again. I guess we will see around Christmas.

Happens every year............the "we will see around xmas" thing, closely followed by "we`ll see when the transfer window closes" and then "they need time to gel" it hasn't for a while now, the fact is; we just get WORSE.

Thank goodness some sense...

You could put the best manager on the planet in charge of our team of young players and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

These are the players we have this season... this is the manager... give it time and try and understand what is happening people.

Hopefully individual errors will become less. You can't plan for those... unless you drop the player. Fielding needs to be dropped imho.

Happens every year............the "we will see around xmas" thing, closely followed by "we`ll see when the transfer window closes" and then "they need time to gel" it hasn't for a while now, the fact is; we just get WORSE.

I suppose if we have a strong finish to the season and improve up until that point, then SoD will be happy.

Archived