IGNORED

Team Vs. Shrewsbury

headhunter

I don't think Maloney will ever be a wing back , general physical laws prevailing that is !!!

he simply doesn't possess the pace.... then there is the small issue of ability to contend with.

Maloney looks best to me when he is being asked to do a job of containment, and defending is an art he feels more at home with imo.

I have said this consistently, when he gets past the half way line, he is lost... however Jet did absolutely nothing to help him Saturday which made things worse.

I like Maloney..

Maloneys your typical lower league fullback, lacks pace, or any threat going forward but does a job of defending

I always say to myself at least it's not Richard foster, so like you I like Maloney to..

is this a serious post ?

where is the pace in that defence.... actually where is the defence... what formation are you thinking of ?

also whilst i would like to see Burns do something other than warm the bench, i wouldn't want him exposed to this line up.... 4 forwards/attacking wingers and no JET

hence why my question on how serious you were being

like your style though :)

Haha, I wasn't taking this thread too seriously!, but I wouldn't mind seeing how that team would fair! P46 W0 D4 L42?

Archived