IGNORED

City V Shrews Match Thread

Super

People better turn up. Freezing my butt off here in the Dolman.

Need some shared bodily warmth ;-)

Or a fat bugger for a wind break

Has nobody told you that there are pubs open and there is still over half hour until kick off..?!

Go and get yourself a pint and stand in the warm!

Strange how things turn out, soooo many on here were telling us we had the best full backs in this league before the season started.

Let's be honest they were the probably the best players we had last season. Have no idea what has happened to them though... Bar no winners in front of them to protect them as much

Strange how things turn out, soooo many on here were telling us we had the best full backs in this league before the season started.

You're not wrong, I didn't say it but I certainly thought it and was hoping all summer that we'd keep hold of them both.

Cunningham seemed to be a major miss when he was out and Maloney was one of the few highlights in the latter part of the season with some decent performances.

6 games later and both are dropped!!!

Is it just me or does anyone else look forward to the 'unattractive' games such as tonight's more than the 'glamorous' fixtures?

Don't know why! Must be the kid in me. 27 and I still get excited about going to the gate on a miserable Tuesday evening!

Yeah of course mate. I look forward to any game really!

Happy with that team tonight that's a very strong back 4.

Archived