IGNORED

City V Shrews Match Thread

Super

The boo boys are going to make a difficult situation worse .The team are going to be devoid of confidence and we'll have the same problem as last year when the players were petrified to express thèm selves at the Gate And performed better away.

there professional footballers, if you cant take the heat putdown the fat wage packet and get the **** out of the fire.

Im starting to warm to the idea that Ashton Gate is cursed, it seems like the most reasonable explanation. Can we all chip in a few quid for an exorcism? They can't cost that much can they?

Why don't we move grounds? There's some waste ground not very far at Ashton Vale that would be just the ticket. Oh wait............

I'm giving it to 12 games. That's Swindon, Colchester, Crawley, port vale and Crewe. All winnable.

If we're still sh!t after that I'm going to really start worrying...

Swindle will be a lot harder that it appears, the moonrakers derby game innit...IN THEORY the others are all winnable, like it it was IN THEORY we'd beat Shrewsbury...

I'm starting to warm to the idea that Ashton Gate is cursed, it seems like the most reasonable explanation. Can we all chip in a few quid for an exorcism? They can't cost that much can they?

I think this is just about spot on, our results look something like this

the-exorcist_73209.jpg

The boo boys are going to make a difficult situation worse .The team are going to be devoid of confidence and we'll have the same problem as last year when the players were petrified to express thèm selves at the Gate And performed better away.

These are well paid grown men so called pro-footballers its not the Nou Camp, Old Trafford or St James Park baying for blood.

Sorry usual brain dead reply ,we've tried hiring And firing managers ,it dont work !

I'm as worried as the next red but O'Driscoll and company have pedigree.

Let's try supporting the team !

Believe it or not we support our club but they are at present in as big a mess as our team...........if not bigger.

Sorry usual brain dead reply ,we've tried hiring And firing managers ,it dont work !

I'm as worried as the next red but O'Driscoll and company have pedigree.

Let's try supporting the team !

so you should be sorry, im pissed off we are losing, AGAIN. blind faith and crap insults will get you nowhere.

Archived