IGNORED

City V Shrews Match Thread

Super

Sticking with the curse idea, as its less depressing than football, a cursory search of the interweb reveals no ley lines, indian burial grounds or plague pits in the area of the Gate. Im going to contact a priest anyway to get the ball rolling. Any suggestions as to which brand I should go with? Im assuming catholics would be the best, they just make me nervous though...

Johnsons bloody signings began this bloody rot Dicksy....

Whereas our other managers have been great in the market...

Least Johnson will give 'em a slap if they don't play with some pride

Johnson's bloody signings almost got us to the Premier League. Fergie wasn't fired for bombing out Paul Ince and for booting Beckham in the head, the board stood by him always. I think letting Johnson go was Lansdown's biggest boll ock drop.

And how many of them did much after the clearly lucky season to said play offs....and the likes of Adebola, john, Ajemang to name but three are exactly why the **** the rot set in, not to mention Johnson minor.

And punching players will allus get you the flick....

Johnson's bloody signings almost got us to the Premier League. Fergie wasn't fired for bombing out Paul Ince and for booting Beckham in the head, the board stood by him always. I think letting Johnson go was Lansdown's biggest boll ock drop.

I don't think SL really wanted to sack him but (if the alleged half time story is true) felt he had no choice.

Not sure SL's heart's been in it since.

Regarding the curse I understand ther are plague pits up on Bedminster down - so there may be something in it. Not sure what our excuse is!

The only ground I know with real curse on it is Birmingham's St Andrews, given by some gypsies when they were evicted in order to build the place. True, they haven't won much but they have done better than us over the years.

And how many of them did much after the clearly lucky season to said play offs....and the likes of Adebola, john, Ajemang to name but three are exactly why the **** the rot set in, not to mention Johnson minor.

Adebola? Don't talk bollocks.

Have those sensitive professional footballers left the pitch yet?

If so ...Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If not then polite applause for a blistering point against Shrewsbury that we shouldn't expect to get during our messiahs transition period.

Crap result whichever way it's painted over.

What utter crap, it is impossible to be lucky over a 46 game season, it's like saying city were unlucky to be relegated last season, it's ridiculous.

Archived