IGNORED

Wifi And 3G

Aizoon

Me three - Vodafone is terrible.

Well it is in the dolman anyway

Vodafone is appalling, I've asked them why I struggle to get a signal in central London and I was told its because they're so popular. Before I changed to O2 I couldn't get a signal anywhere near the Eastend, in fact I wouldn't get a signal until I got to Parson St Station.

• Admin

My 3G on Orange never worked at AG but now I'm on GiffGaff it's just fine (in the Dolman, anyway)

Not that you should be checking Facebook or Twitter or owt during games anyway, you might miss something . . .

I like to check the other football scores to see how many teams are overtaking us.

My 3G on Orange never worked at AG but now I'm on GiffGaff it's just fine (in the Dolman, anyway)

Not that you should be checking Facebook or Twitter or owt during games anyway, you might miss something . . .

I counted ten planes going into Bristol Airport on Saturday afternoon

If city could put a wifi login for every season ticket holder that would be good.

Or they could charge say £1 for you to be able to log in every time, I'd be happy doing that, and I'm sure a couple thousand others wouldn't mind either!

that would cost hell of a lot to get a good pipe out to enable x many thousand supporters to use 20 odd times a year, it just make no sense to do it, especially as the non playing budget is being cut. providing the bandwidth for that many people for so little time cannot be justified imo

I counted ten planes going into Bristol Airport on Saturday afternoon

If you got there early enough, there was an awesome sunset over the Williams on Tuesday.

I'm reliably informed by 'Er Indoors that the yoga routine is called "Salute to the Sun".

130917-Ashton_Gate_-191458.JPG

Vodafone is catestrophic at AG, Virgin is very good on the other hand - I sometimes don't even get 2G on Vodafone so don't receive texts until after the game.

Was on Vodafone for years and after a joke about it being like new years eve at Old Trafford signal gradually got worse at football for me. (There's 76,000 people trying to check the interet, send texts, make calls)

Then I moved to Virgin after a good contract offer came up and their service wasn't brilliant so I've moved back to Vodafone mid-contract, used Vodafone for the first time in a couple of years at AG and struggled with signal.

Virgin use Orange and O2 masts, T-mobile is ok too by all accounts.

Except at half time!!

I asked Adam Baker last year about WiFi, I was told its not an option!

Dont know why? I'm sure people would pay for the privalage on a Pay per Game basis? (e.g. £1 per game, £23 for the season)

Costs thousands to make it quick enough, like I said further up, the pip out needed to service thousands of people at a decent speed cannot be justified for about 3 hours 23-30 days a season

Archived