IGNORED

Stephen Pearson- Out For 6 Months

Dolman Block B

Yes you are right with Cheesley.Perhaps the squad is too big now. Players know they can take time out. I'm sorry but I am cheesed off with it now. I know I will be blasted for living in the past but Gow, Sweeney, Tainton , Drysdale, Merrick, Ritchie, Mann, Shaw etc rarely missed games through Injury. I think the whole set up makes it too easy to miss games.

Without a proper ball winner I think he's the closest thing we've got. Would of liked to of seen how we'd be getting on in the league with him and Kelly in the mix. I always thought Pearson was solid. Didnt give the ball away and broke up play alot.

Also wonder how wooly would get on under sod. Technically sound, good movement, just a bit light weight and not great pace. I remember the TV game a couple of years ago where he played off Maynard and looked decent. Always looked dog out wide though with his lack of pace.

Not really weird, he hasnt been good enough whilst playing for us and Dels or whoever's decision to turn a short term contract in to a two year contract for an injury prone player was a bit odd. Furthermore the Barce games were 9 years ago and the Derby playoff game 6 1/2 years ago. You have to base on how he has been for us and realistically that's not been great.

But you love stats.

His stats should make you rate him.

Odd.

Not really weird, he hasnt been good enough whilst playing for us and Dels or whoever's decision to turn a short term contract in to a two year contract for an injury prone player was a bit odd. Furthermore the Barce games were 9 years ago and the Derby playoff game 6 1/2 years ago. You have to base on how he has been for us and realistically that's not been great.

That applies to 99% of our players in the last 3 seasons.

Cunningham was one of our best last season You did say over the last three, so will add Davies, Amogou, and Stead as well

Yet still wasn't great (your word, not mine.)

Amougou I'll give you , although he wasn't our player, Davies I wouldn't say great good, but not great and Stead, a trier granted but great? Nah.

As Ive got tonsellitis, you'll have to show me where I've said that Cunningham wasnt great Glyn, because I cant remember.

Then we're getting in to subjectives. It wasnt all pants, yes the team as a whole wasnt great but that did not always apply to the players within that team, which is why questioned your 99% Cheers

I was refereing to your use of the word great, hence "your word" NOT "your words"

Anyway I'm not getting in to this. You're always on here saying how shit we are, now you want to argure that we have had loads of 'great' players over the last few years!!!!!!

Archived