IGNORED

Swansea

Bobby kellard hero

No anger this end - you seem the one that is angry. Your actual post is nonsensical and infers a jabbering tone - and has no bearing on my post. I have no issues with the club - only with those 'supporters' who use the club as a working mens club piss-up day out.

Again you attack the poster not the post. Do you have any issues with alcohol abuse?

You are clearly a born and bred Bristolian who suffers daily anguish at his lack of achievement in life.

Again you attack the poster not the post. Do you have any issues with alcohol abuse?

You are clearly a born and bred Bristolian who

suffers daily anguish at his lack of achievement

in life.

How little you know... I have achieved beyond my dreams - and it all stems from seeing the pisshead footie fans in my teens - and seeing them in arrested development and vowing never to be like them (and there are many in their forties, fifties and sixties who remain in arrested development).

As do alcohol issues - when you've grown up in an environment where people use alcohol as an excuse for vile appalling behaviour - if that's an issue - then yes.

I see BCFC 'supporters' who echo this template and they repulse me. Thankfully SO'D is aware of these inadequates and chooses to highlight their behaviour - problem with that?

How little you know... I have achieved beyond my dreams - and it all stems from seeing the pisshead footie fans in my teens - and seeing them in arrested development and vowing never to be like them (and there are many in their forties, fifties and sixties who remain in arrested development).

As do alcohol issues - when you've grown up in an environment where people use alcohol as an excuse for vile appalling behaviour - if that's an issue - then yes.

I see BCFC 'supporters' who echo this template and they repulse me. Thankfully SO'D is aware of these inadequates and chooses to highlight their behaviour - problem with that?

Thanks for the replies.

I'm done trolling you now ;)

I started this topic off and i'm fully behind what the manager is trying to do.I would just like us to stay up this season and maybe have a good cup run for a change.I want to see good passing football played and i just hope we can build a team that when we do go up again we can stay there.The problem is though that if we keep on in this bad run up to Christmas the managaer will be sacked.

You can be positive, but not in an overly expectant way.

Part of our fanbase's issue.

I don't think 'when we go up'.

Can I just say, if the team tomorrow show half the fight and willingness to 'put their foot in' that Dezi and Red have demonstrated above,plus a few other variables go in our favour, we migh

t not be too far away from that first win. If

I appreciate and respect your post Les - and yes a passionate win tomorrow I believe is possible.

I also believe we are building our own Swansea template - times tide and all that...

I appreciate and respect your post Les - and yes a passionate win tomorrow I believe is possible.

I also believe we are building our own Swansea template - times tide and all that...

Good man, Redeye. Here's hoping it is going to start clicking very soon. We all need some cheer and a sign or two that better things lie ahead. By sign, I mean, you know, a win. Be nice, a win.

Hate to see us all fighting amongst ourselves. There's enough enemies out there, more than we can cope with right now

Archived