IGNORED

Swindon Saturday Ffs Lets Party

tiz

Right no suprise big away following lets forget where we are forget sod.....look he is a boring old fart but he will get us on the move. Lets just go mental and have a party. Lets prove we are city through thick and thin. Lets deliver an away performance......... let us lead.

Right no suprise big away following lets forget where we are forget sod.....look he is a boring old fart but he will get us on the move. Lets just go mental and have a party. Lets prove we are city through thick and thin. Lets deliver an away performance......... let us lead.

Good post, mate. Go for it and **** the moaners.

Good post, mate. Go for it and **** the moaners.

I was going to delete this as a DP but I'll leave it as an answer to the miserable bu99ers.

I was dreaming when I wrote this, forgive me. But, Ffs let's party like it's 2013, not 1993*, or whatever year it is up Swindon. And don't let them forget what they been doing to goats, lately. Feed the goats, don't shag them!

As I put elsewhere, I will be Stupidly Happy, with idiot grin, if we beats the Sweeds. Let's hope JET has a lion in his pocket, and that it is ready to roar. Two thousand, 5, zero zero City like its 1999...

*And not like it's 1982, fer fs. Behave yerselves, make some noise, stick up for goats, sing yer hearts out for the lads.

Amen to that brother :chant6ez:

big following you couldn't even sell your allocation. Accept it your not the big club you think you and theres bigger clubs than you in league. Biggest city not to win anything :chant6ez:

Archived