IGNORED

Swindon Saturday Ffs Lets Party

tiz

As Timothy Spall once said on Red Dwarf..

What a twonk! So you don't think 2,400+ is big?

I think you'll find they've got the space, they need the money, and they're disappointed there aren't more of us prepared to tootle up there tomorrow, and give them £20. You get your own to fill your place, Swindone, don't ask us to do it

I think you'll find they've got the space, they need the money, and they're disappointed there aren't more of us prepared to tootle up there tomorrow, and give them £20. You get your own to fill your place, Swindone, don't ask us to do it

Needed more of us to come up so they can afford a roof over the Stratton Bank.

Complete dive is the County Ground... But I suppose their dream of the 40,000 Front Garden was scuppered when Brady used the clubs own funds to pay for his helicopter rides to Old Trafford.

Needed more of us to come up so they can afford a roof over the Stratton Bank.

Complete dive is the County Ground... But I suppose their dream of the 40,000 Front Garden was scuppered when Brady used the clubs own funds to pay for his helicopter rides to Old Trafford.

when you say us you mean swindon right as you know so much about our history, old town & places to park in old walcot and yes mr brady was a naughty boy

when you say us you mean swindon right as you know so much about our history, old town & places to park in old walcot and yes mr brady was a naughty boy

Council still own the tip or did the club finally scrape enough pennies to call it home?

About £1.50 would've been enough but I guess you don't have that what with constantly flirting with administration.

Council still own the tip or did the club finally scrape enough pennies to call it home?

About £1.50 would've been enough but I guess you don't have that what with constantly flirting with administration.

there you go again mentioning stuff only swindonians would know so if I were a city fan I would be wondering what you reallysupport

no i dont big club as you keep telling us and only 35 miles up the road

Do youmknow, in my 17 years of following the city, I have never heard people bragging about us being a big club. You lot and the g*s are as shot away as each other. I would like to see a bettter turn out for you lot not to mention (if the old bill don't **** everything up as per) make as much noise as us. Get ready for the bristol takeover. ?..

Do youmknow, in my 17 years of following the city, I have never heard people bragging about us being a big club. You lot and the g*s are as shot away as each other. I would like to see a bettter turn out for you lot not to mention (if the old bill don't **** everything up as per) make as much noise as us. Get ready for the bristol takeover. ?..

you wish

Archived