IGNORED

Bristol City Fans The Problem!?

Lew-T

I believe part of this whole mess has to come down to the supporters. Shoot me down all you like, I will still come up and fight you back!

This season we all knew, well I knew would be a tough season, we made a lot of summer signings and also have shipped out some shit too. These lads need time to adapt, do you really think it will click with 8 games in?! Get real and wind your necks in. It will take another season for these young lads to click, they're all still learning about their teammates game and their own, lets not forget these lads have their best years ahead of them.

We've already seen some glimpses of good football so there's no doubt that this side can play. We just a need of luck, confidence and a ruthless attitude. Sacking SOD is not the answer, the fans need to understand that!!!

I believe part of this whole mess has to come down to the supporters. Shoot me down all you like, I will still come up and fight you back!

This season we all knew, well I knew would be a tough season, we made a lot of summer signings and also have shipped out some shit too. These lads need time to adapt, do you really think it will click with 8 games in?! Get real and wind your necks in. It will take another season for these young lads to click, they're all still learning about their teammates game and their own, lets not forget these lads have their best years ahead of them.

We've already seen some glimpses of good football so there's no doubt that this side can play. We just a need of luck, confidence and a ruthless attitude. Sacking SOD is not the answer, the fans need to understand that!!!

All supporters were booing the players on the first match when they walked out the tunnel weren't they.

Stop making excuses, Coventry have many more excuses than us and they beat us.

The majority of teams have had big over hauls this season, we've shown we can play good football but we aren't consistent enough.

Changing the team every game won't help you click, who is to blame for that?

OK bth_ShootingCowboySmiley-1.gif

He wont be sacked he will resign.

Nonsense Lew, please what excuse today? I will repeat what I have already said, Swindon are another club in transition, they fielded are far less experienced side than us and that side was severely weakened, todays excuse please.

Much as I don't want SOD to go and think it would be absolutely the wrong decision, I don't think the fans can be blamed for their reactions. It's perfectly natural to be unhappy with the performances and the results. I want SOD to be given time to turn things around but he's going to have to deal with the supporters reactions and not unreasonably so.

Jesus Christ. Of course it's all our fault. If only we'd stop getting pissed off we'd probably be top of the league by now.

That's right the people who happily surrender their hard earned cash every week, but who don't pick the manager, team or tactics are actually, in fact, to blame.

Let's be honest no one was expecting is to be top of the table, but even less anticipated this. Relegation is not an acceptable price to pay for deferred expectations.

100% agree, this is a work in progress and its going to take a while to jel together and I'm certain our best football will be played by Christmas.

The thing is with our fans, there is absolutely no patience what so ever and when we try and keep the ball they still bloody moan. What can SOD do with fans like ours.

Today there was some big improvement, but I am not impressed by fielding, but we kept the ball well and we closed down slot more than we usually do, but we were always gonna concede in the 2nd half when we only had one known centre back.

Lew, are you happy to chuck good money after bad? When I used to go years ago when football was far more affordable then there may be a point. But pay 18-20 quid for third rate football imo is not on.

I see no point in getting rid of the manager now. We stick with it, if we go down we go down, if we end up in the conference so be it. But to think fans should be understanding when forking out loads of money while coming out of a recession, I think you are wrong. Football is a release from the everyday crap you take at work. To have more crap and excuses fired at you for what should be enjoyment imo is not on.

Lew, are you happy to chuck good money after bad? When I used to go years ago when football was far more affordable then there may be a point. But pay 18-20 quid for third rate football imo is not on.

I see no point in getting rid of the manager now. We stick with it, if we go down we go down, if we end up in the conference so be it. But to think fans should be understanding when forking out loads of money while coming out of a recession, I think you are wrong. Football is a release from the everyday crap you take at work. To have more crap and excuses fired at you for what should be enjoyment imo is not on.

100% agree with this.

Who would you like to see in place of SOD!?

Like I said, we need that little bit of luck to get us started. Bar Peterborough, we could of won all of our games, unfortunately we've come second best. It will come.

It's not going to happen 8 games in, these lads need a season under their belts together! Look at Sheff Utd and Preston?! Been in this league for a few years now and have struggled. Both bigger clubs than us

100% agree, this is a work in progress and its going to take a while to jel together and I'm certain our best football will be played by Christmas.

The thing is with our fans, there is absolutely no patience what so ever and when we try and keep the ball they still bloody moan. What can SOD do with fans like ours.

Today there was some big improvement, but I am not impressed by fielding, but we kept the ball well and we closed down slot more than we usually do, but we were always gonna concede in the 2nd half when we only had one known centre back.

Sorry mate, but what a load of old tosh

Who would you like to see in place of SOD!?

Like I said, we need that little bit of luck to get us started. Bar Peterborough, we could of won all of our games, unfortunately we've come second best. It will come.

It's not going to happen 8 games in, these lads need a season under their belts together! Look at Sheff Utd and Preston?! Been in this league for a few years now and have struggled. Both bigger clubs than us

Lew in answer to your first sentence, I don't want to see anyone replace him yet, I just don't want anymore ridiculous post match interviews and pathetic excuses, FFS take some responsibility SOD, as for the rest of your post that is exactly what was being said by the the happy clappies right up until we were mathematically relegated last season.

Lew in answer to your first sentence, I don't want to see anyone replace him yet, I just don't want anymore ridiculous post match interviews and pathetic excuses, FFS take some responsibility SOD, as for the rest of your post that is exactly what was being said by the the happy clappies right up until we were mathematically relegated last season.

Last season was different. It was a case of trying to survive and get rid of the dead wood in the summer, unfortunately we didn't survive.

This year is all about trying to find progress with the new young lads and waiting for them to click together. It's going to take IMO 3-4 seasons in this league to really challenge. We will be a very good side one day

Last season was different. It was a case of trying to survive and get rid of the dead wood in the summer, unfortunately we didn't survive.

This year is all about trying to find progress with the new young lads and waiting for them to click together. It's going to take IMO 3-4 seasons in this league to really challenge. We will be a very good side one day

Lew open your eyes this season is going to be about survival as well.

SOD has just said in answer to a question "could you have done anything different" "well I could have taken a defender off and brought a striker on, but of course if we then go on to lose people in the stand would question that, so I didn't".

FFS SOD take some responsibility, forget about what you think the fans may or may not think, if you are going down do it your way.

No one is denying the team needs time to gel, that doesn't make our embarrassing league record acceptable.

Look at Coventry and even Swindon - had for more to deal with on and off the pitch in the summer and both are going well in the league. Not to mention we have a few players in our squad the above teams would kill for.

Does relegation become acceptable because we have a young team who needs to gel? Not saying we will go down but at this appalling rate it's certainly possible.

FFS, can we look long term for once. Chop chop chop, it's got to stop. If you dont want to pay money to watch city, you dont have to. Go watch a film or buy a computer game for which you can read a review. I go cos I love watching city, whether we win, lose or draw, whether we're in League 2 or the Prem.

FFS, can we look long term for once. Chop chop chop, it's got to stop. If you dont want to pay money to watch city, you dont have to. Go watch a film or buy a computer game for which you can read a review. I go cos I love watching city, whether we win, lose or draw, whether we're in League 2 or the Prem.

Silly analogy unless a film changed its ending every screening.

But if I knew city would loose and play crap your right I would not attend.

Silly analogy unless a film changed its ending every screening.

But if I knew city would loose and play crap your right I would not attend.

Thats the thing, football is unpredictable and we all know this. If you want an win most weeks the there is a bus to Old Trafford every other week. Yes we lost. Yes I'm disappointed...so what? I'll get over it and be at AG on Saturday as ever. I'll enjoy the game, I'll cheer city on, and drink cider afterwards.

So LewT, Ive just listened to SOD's interview and hes told his players not to appologise for the defeat, he wont appologise,so its the fans fault then ?

The 2500 who sang there hearts out and paid a fair lump to follow them ?

Nope, we played much better today. Why does he have to apologise!? so he has to apologise every time we lose does he??

Look, it will come. Have faith, it will come

Thats the thing, football is unpredictable and we all know this. If you want an win most weeks the there is a bus to Old Trafford every other week. Yes we lost. Yes I'm disappointed...so what? I'll get over it and be at AG on Saturday as ever. I'll enjoy the game, I'll cheer city on, and drink cider afterwards.

Well done you, but allow people there conflicting opinion as well, they are paying for the privilege too without getting lairy.

Archived