IGNORED

Neil Warnock Anyone?

Andy082005

Well seems as if theres a lot of people already at their wits end with O'Driscoll and what he is trying to achieve or instill here at City.

I personally, just dont know. 9 months for me is plenty of time to see some sort of progression....yet for me, in the areas that were our problematic areas....we have not improved one jot.

Our defence. Whats going on? Were conceding on 2 or 3 a game...pathetic. As last season proved, if this is not addressed immediately, it will result in one thing...relegation. Anyone who does not feel that at this point in time we are facing a.relegation dog fight, is deluded.

I really give up and I just dont get why this club, no matter what manager they bring in, just cannot progress. Whats worrying me is O'Driscolls attitude that this is "the way things have to go before things get better".

I really.didnt think things could get any worse this season. My expectations were half way, just above. I really thought this.season the enjoyment factor was gonna come back.

How wrong could I be.

This season is gonna be a scrap and I dont believe this manager is up to the job. I look forward to reading about him putting Andy Stockheusen right and how we held the ball etc....but ball retention means sweet F.A if when you havent got it, you let the other team walk the ball into the back of the net.

We deserve better....and in better, I mean that we deserve some kind of progression in the last 9 months.

We fail to win next week, for me he has to go

Well seems as if theres a lot of people already at their wits end with O'Driscoll and what he is trying to achieve or instill here at City.

I personally, just dont know. 9 months for me is plenty of time to see some sort of progression....yet for me, in the areas that were our problematic areas....we have not improved one jot.

Our defence. Whats going on? Were conceding on 2 or 3 a game...pathetic. As last season proved, if this is not addressed immediately, it will result in one thing...relegation. Anyone who does not feel that at this point in time we are facing a.relegation dog fight, is deluded.

I really give up and I just dont get why this club, no matter what manager they bring in, just cannot progress. Whats worrying me is O'Driscolls attitude that this is "the way things have to go before things get better".

I really.didnt think things could get any worse this season. My expectations were half way, just above. I really thought this.season the enjoyment factor was gonna come back.

How wrong could I be.

This season is gonna be a scrap and I dont believe this manager is up to the job. I look forward to reading about him putting Andy Stockheusen right and how we held the ball etc....but ball retention means sweet F.A if when you havent got it, you let the other team walk the ball into the back of the net.

We deserve better....and in better, I mean that we deserve some kind of progression in the last 9 months.

Agree 100%, Colin would love to come here & he would certainly sort out our woeful defence and what i would give to see a bit of touchline passion from 1 of our managers

Apparently Derek Williams was partially at fault for the first two goals today. The kid is what 19 years old and on less than a grand a week, why can't people give these players and the manager time to improve?

On your last line, you may well get your wish IMO.

I would have loved Warnock as a replacement for Del if he had been available. I know a lot of people think he is from a bygone era but IMO he would have done a good job at City's level. However, now that we've got SoD it's essential to stick with him. The club has had far too many managers in recent years and another change isn't the answer. SoD has a good record at his previous clubs, so given time there's no reason why he can't be successful at City.

The key factor is time. The club was in such a mess when he arrived it's not a 5 minute job to put things right.

Apparently Derek Williams was partially at fault for the first two goals today. The kid is what 19 years old and on less than a grand a week, why can't people give these players and the manager time to improve?

"The kid is what 19 years old and on less than a grand a week"

poor bunny must be awful for him :facepalm:

How wrong could I be.

I would rather give myself a vasectomy with a broken beer bottle than have Colin as a manager of this club.

Please, if you seriously believe changing the manager everytime things go a bit crap is the way to go, **** off and stop supporting this club.

What we need right now is to get behind this young, developing side and support them. The majority of our defence joined the club this summer - do you honestly think it's going to click instantly? Get realistic.

We have to see this through.

SOD has a lot of work to do, getting years of decline turned round.

NW is an option as he has said its a club he admires and would like to manage. And he lives in Cornwall.

But not an option at the mo..

And IF we were in hunt for manager.... Then Gus Poyet would be a good punt....

Which begs the huge, huge question, why did SOD put faith in Fontaine regaining form and/or Carey being fit and recruit just one, inexperienced little lamb?

Millen and Del's mistakes coming back, but don't worry, SOD is far more reliable to lead this club... Hmm

Frankly, if City fans drove out O'Driscoll so soon and got him replaced with Warnock, I'd seriously question my allegiance to this club.

I'm with you, I won't go again if these clowns in charge of our club give in to pressure from some parts of our out support

I would rather give myself a vasectomy with a broken beer bottle than have Colin as a manager of this club.

Please, if you seriously believe changing the manager everytime things go a bit crap is the way to go, **** off and stop supporting this club.

What we need right now is to get behind this young, developing side and support them. The majority of our defence joined the club this summer - do you honestly think it's going to click instantly? Get realistic.

Archived