IGNORED

Football Fans - Mock The Week

redeye

I almost unanimously diagree with every post that Redeye makes, I find his opinion of fottball fans and Bristolians in general both offensive and patronising - however I did like the Mock the week scetch and it probably wasn't too far off the mark with some supporters! I found it funny.

I almost unanimously diagree with every post that Redeye makes, I find his opinion of fottball fans and Bristolians in general both offensive and patronising - however I did like the Mock the week scetch and it probably wasn't too far off the mark with some supporters! I found it funny.

I think old Brass Eye has got himself hooked on 'cake'.

Mental health nurse colleague I work with, found it hilarious that his son had had his first boner - right up his arse, from his babysitting mate.

Hilarious, I'm sure.

Tell me, Redeye - how you endorse people, like a**** like Jimmy Carr, funny?

Please explain your hypocrisy in referencing these classless shows.

Mental health nurse colleague I work with, found it hilarious that his son had had his first boner - right up his arse, from his babysitting mate.

Hilarious, I'm sure.

Tell me, Redeye - how you endorse people, like a **** like Jimmy Carr, funny?

Please explain your hypocrisy in referencing these classless shows.

Jimmy Carr isn't on Mock The Week

Jimmy Carr isn't on Mock The Week

Bit of a whoosh moment, there.

It was designed to illustrate tenuous links which Redeye is so fond of.

People who enjoy a drink and go to football, by definition, beat their wife in Redeye logic.

Just looking for an explanation and do understand the confusion.

We await Redeye's contribution...

Hilarious and pertinent critique on football fans on Mock the Week.

SO'D to stay - morons out.

Ah I thought it had been a while since you posted. Clearly sobered up following a 2 day alcohol fueled bender.

Shame your returning post is as aggressive and violent as your others.

Ah I thought it had been a while since you posted. Clearly sobered up following a 2 day alcohol fueled bender.

Shame your returning post is as aggressive and violent as your others.

Might be. I'm slightly more worried by brasseye's total failure to get metaphor, sarcasm and irony. Because I expressed admiration for a sarcastic parody of the boo-boys, he came to the bizarre conclusion that I'm one of them, whereas every other regular on OTIB must know by now that I'm a happy-clapper.

That failure to get non-literal allusions suggests something about his personality that speaks volumes to any professional in that area.

Unintelligent reply - though in keeping with your cronies responses...

Please feel free to continue for my delectation...

I detect from your writing style you didn't make it past GCSE level education. I suspect you have a part time job in a low skilled area and live in a bedsit hence your high levels of aggression on here.

I detect from your writing style you didn't make it past GCSE level education. I suspect you have a part time job in a low skilled area and live in a bedsit hence your high levels of aggression on

here.

Yet another nonsensical and unintelligent response - but then no surprise from a self-proclaimed troll.

FYI - I am educated to PHD level and teach / lecture at university level.

Yet another nonsensical and unintelligent response - but then no surprise from a self-proclaimed troll.

FYI - I am educated to PHD level and teach / lecture at university level.

I know plenty of people who have failed when trying to make it in the real world. They typically go back to school and do Masters and the like. I should have known you would be a social failure.

I think I am going to regret this, but redeye what exactly is your problem with people on this forum? Please can I have a civil answer and we can all move on from there.

I think I am going to regret this, but redeye what exactly is your problem with people on this forum? Please can I have a civil answer and we can all move on from there.

People on this forum? If you look closely you will see that I do not condone the boozer culture that infects football and will defend myself against the posts from those immersed in boozer culture.

Not all football fans are reliant on alcohol to function - there are many who are able to enjoy alcohol (and football) without it becoming a problem where it is used as an excuse.to hurt and abuse others.

I will continue to speak out against those who use their boozer culture to offend the non pissheads.

People on this forum? If you look closely you will see that I do not condone the boozer culture that infects football and will defend myself against the posts from those immersed in boozer culture.

Not all football fans are reliant on alcohol to function - there are many who are able to enjoy alcohol (and football) without it becoming a problem where it is used as an excuse.to hurt and abuse others.

I will continue to speak out against those who use their boozer culture to offend the non pissheads.

You tar everyone with the same brush, thats your problem.

You are just a liar because if anybody disagrees with any of the crap you spout, you just accuse them of bullying, being a football hooligan, a wife beater or an alcoholic.

I think i've just worked out who you really are, when's is it lights out Stuart?.

Archived