IGNORED

Football Fans - Mock The Week

redeye

I know plenty of people who have failed when trying to make it in the real world. They typically go back to school and do Masters and the like. I should have known you would be a social failure.

Yet another unintelligent post. I will put this down to your trolling behaviour or consider it to be bitterness which reflects your cultural situation.

People on this forum? If you look closely you will see that I do not condone the boozer culture that infects football and will defend myself against the posts from those immersed in boozer culture.

Not all football fans are reliant on alcohol to function - there are many who are able to enjoy alcohol (and football) without it becoming a problem where it is used as an excuse.to hurt and abuse others.

I will continue to speak out against those who use their boozer culture to offend the non pissheads.

I think generally on here people are a pretty decent bunch, we can debate, have a laugh, share info and even when we disagree it is pretty soon forgotten about. I'm sure people are from a wide range of ages and employment and backgrounds in general. Bristol City is the one thing we all have in common. I've seen threads where people have genuinely helped others, made new friends and made a difference to other people's lives.

But to be honest I can't decide why you make the effort to be part of this forum, it doesn't seem to make you happy nor do you offer anything constructive or get anything back. We are all part of this community in various forms, you seem to be on the outside poking a stick for a reaction. I'm sorry if I have you all wrong, but unless you prove otherwise I honestly don't think this is the forum for you and you would be happier elsewhere amongst people who share your views and experiences.

You are just a liar because if anybody disagrees with any of the crap you spout, you just accuse them of bullying, being a football hooligan, a wif

e beater or an alcoholic.

I think i've just worked out who you really are,

when's is it lights out Stuart?.

Alcoholism or alcohol dependency is regularly cited in research as a pre-cursor to domestic abuse and violence. Defend it for as long as you wish but the facts don't lie. It's no coincidence that wives / husbands / partners leave their pissheads behind in droves...

I think generally on here people are a pretty decent bunch, we can debate, have a laugh, share info and even when we disagree it is pretty soon forgotten about. I'm sure people a

re from a wide range of ages and employment and backgrounds in general. Bristol City is the

one thing we all have in common. I've seen

threads where people have genuinely helped

others, made new friends and made a difference

to other people's lives.

But to be honest I can't decide why you make

the effort to be part of this forum, it doesn't seem

to make you happy nor do you offer anything

constructive or get anything back. We are all

part of this community in various forms, you

seem to be on the outside poking a stick for a

reaction. I'm sorry if I have you all wrong, but

unless you prove otherwise I honestly don't think

this is the forum for you and you would be

happier elsewhere amongst people who share

your views and experiences.

Not all Bristol City / Football supporters follow the herd or accept the old ways. Life moves forward - and that includes eradicating the thugs, pissheads and morons from modern football.

Not all Bristol City / Football supporters follow the herd or accept the old ways. Life moves forward - and that includes eradicating the thugs, pissheads and morons from modern football.

You judge too easily. You call me a moron and a pisshead with no insight into my background, education, job etc. I can tell you now, 'teacher, I am not the moron here.

I think you are preaching to the converted. Like I said I don't think you offer much to this forum. Please have a holiday on me, use the time to find a more suitable forum to join which will make you happier and more able to deal with the problem you have with alcohol and other issues you have mentioned.

Starting with yourself, pisshead? You're lucky the written word does not allow your words to be slurred, else we really would struggle to know what you're on about at all.

I think you are preaching to the converted. Like I said I don't think you offer much to this forum. Please have a holiday on me, use the time to find a more suitable forum to join which will make you happier and more able to deal with the problem you have with alcohol and other issues you have mentioned.

and now for something completely different

I think you would find that the vast majority of an average match day crowd have no more that a couple of social pints, if that. I think you will find that a very small majority are thugs, or act as such. Being a moron is relative to ones own level of intelligence and cultural understanding.

I find hard to believe that many others on here are as closed minded, bitter, judgemental or ignorant as you appear to be in pretty much every post you ever make on this forum.

The panel on Mock the Week would probably enjoy themselves just as much without the audience.

They endlessly laugh at their own jokes. Still, could be worse. At least Russell Howard has stopped shouting on it.

I though the regular balance of Frankie, Hugh, Dara, Any and Russell was quite good. I covered all the bases of comedy.

People on this forum? If you look closely you will see that I do not condone the boozer culture that infects football and will defend myself against the posts from those immersed in boozer culture.

Not all football fans are reliant on alcohol to function - there are many who are able to enjoy alcohol (and football) without it becoming a problem where it is used as an excuse.to hurt and abuse others.

I will continue to speak out against those who use their boozer culture to offend the non pissheads.

I don't see why people bother to respond to you. I don't know why I'm doing it now!?

People on this forum try to have a debate with you or whatever you want to call it. Yet anything you don't agree with, you accuse them of various things and some 'things' you say are quite ridiculous and insulting.

You don't know who these people are on the forum, so I think you need to wind your neck in a little bit and stop taking the higher ground. You are no better than any of us, everybody is equal after all.

Yet another nonsensical and unintelligent response - but then no surprise from a self-proclaimed troll.

FYI - I am educated to PHD level and teach / lecture at university level.

those that cannot do teach and in my humble opinion from the last few months redeye you sir are ajumped up little p r I c k

Hypocritical, academic, think you're better than us etc. Bet you vote Labour.

Archived