IGNORED

Fifa 14 - Ultimate Team

BRISTOL86

This really annoyed me. It's the totally wrong red, too. They've just copied the colour etc of the whole kit from last year's without checking reality. I have complained on an EA forum but doubt they'll do anything about it.

Burnley fans have moaned about their kit aswell. Its the wrong colour. Barnsley fans have moaned about the commentary, when they have a home game it says now off to burnley

Estimating he'd cost between 30-100k!

Should be nowhere near 100k hopefully, only City fans will be interested in him tbh, poor league, bad workrates, and not the best stats considering how good he is IRL, although I guess it depends how many get pulled from packs.

Got 120k though on top of my two teams so should be fine. ;)

Not enjoying UT much online anymore though, got to Divison 1 and its just to sweaty, constant high pressure and lob through balls, its just no fun the game is broken in so many aspects, hopefully the next gen version is better.

Oh and for any 360 users out there here are the first set of legends cards ratings - http://news.futhead.com/posts/fut/26174-fut-legends-player-ratings-part-1

Awesome, thought Maynard might have got one a few FIFA's ago. The only problem is when the new consoles come out, he won't have his IF. Except when he gets his TOTS of course  ;)

PS3/4 Xbox360/one will be sharing markets so his IF will still be there. ;)

Archived