IGNORED

Wilson Returns/

glastonred

Am I right in thinking that one of our old players, Brian Wilson, still plays for Colchester? I think he joined them after he left City. That was ages ago. If I remember rightly he came to us from Cheltenham, and at first glance seemed a fast running winger, who before too long, just seemed to fade into obscurity, and some of us even forgot he still played for us; and then he was off....Anyone got any memories of his time with us?

I was in line, it did. I blew my lid that day. Shite performance it was too!

I was in line too and I didn't think it fully went over. Shows how hard it would be for a lino if 2 fans on the goal line can't agree. Remember saying to my mate at half time that there's no way we'll get battered as much 2nd half...I was wrong.

I was in line too and I didn't think it fully went over. Shows how hard it would be for a lino if 2 fans on the goal line can't agree. Remember saying to my mate at half time that there's no way we'll get battered as much 2nd half...I was wrong.

That said, my memory could be clouded by know. All I remember is a sense of utter despair much like when Lampard 'scored' against the Germans in 2010.

God Only Knows how we got to post #27 without a Beach Boys reference. Wouldn't It Be Nice if we could Breakaway from this winless streak and start to Do It Again :cool: .

With regard to our BW the footballer , he was signed by GJ , along with Kevin Betsie to bolster the promotion squad, was decent but hampered by injury, some Good Vibrations but some mediocre ones too!

God Only Knows how we got to post #27 without a Beach Boys reference. Wouldn't It Be Nice if we could Breakaway from this winless streak and start to Do It Again :cool: .

With regard to our BW the footballer , he was signed by GJ , along with Kevin Betsie to bolster the promotion squad, was decent but hampered by injury, some Good Vibrations but some mediocre ones too!

Don't worry baby......My Lady Lynda says were gonna win this!

Archived