IGNORED

Sean O'dismal's Message Of Doom

fka dagest

Ok, we've chopped and changed managers a few times which hasn't worked, we've all wanted a change in playing staff which we are waiting to see come good.

Do we change the manager again because he's a boring bugger, I really don't know if anyone can do any better. We are going through a massive transition at the moment and confidence is certainly still frail from last season.

Me, I refuse to panic, we will pull out of this! SOD is the right man to oversea this for the next 2-3 years, then I think we will find someone to take us forward.

Same sort if thing with Swansea and Kenny Jacket, he laid the foundations there.

Hold on a second, I thought last season didn't count?

We're not allowed to use the lengthy unbeaten run against SOD because it's a new team, yet this new team has fragile confidence hanging over from last season!

You'll have to explain how that works.

Hold on a second, I thought last season didn't count?

We're not allowed to use the lengthy unbeaten run against SOD because it's a new team, yet this new team has fragile confidence hanging over from last season!

You'll have to explain how that works.

Our opponents unbeaten obviously!!

The funny thing is that Mclaughlin was brilliantly off-message in his pre-match interview ... 'Somebody is going to get a pasting soon and I reckon it's going to start on Saturday.' I hope he gets a few games.

Whether he is right or wrong I loved that positivity and confidence. The best man-managers make players feel they are better than they are in his efforts to justify lack of results SO'd has felt it necessary to convey the message that it's because we are not good enough. If he had said 'we are showing weakness as a defensive unit and that needs to improve' then fair enough but the irony in his comments is that the team is capable of scoring 6 goals once in a while but it's also capable of conceding 2 or 3 on a regular basis.

If he said fans are deluding themselves if they think we are going to keep a clean sheet on a regular basis then that might be more logical although it would beg the question what he and the coaching staff intend to do about it and it would be the wrong thing to say to install confidence in players. I'll go for 6-3 today!

Archived