IGNORED

Colchester Match Thread

chivs88

prediction - o'driscoll names only 2 or 3 players in the first 11 with less than 75 games experience, then claims we're an inexperienced side

i also have a slight inkling that JET might just play in behind baldock, but i'm sure that would come as a huge shock to colchester so nobody say anything

prediction - O'Driscoll names only 2 or 3 players in the first 11 with less than 75 games experience, then claims we're an inexperienced side

i also have a slight inkling that JET might just play in behind baldock, but i'm sure that would come as a huge shock to colchester so nobody say anything

Do they have the Internet in Essex?

JET says he's feeling good today so fingers crossed he shines.

Would love to see a 4-1-2-1-2 formation today with JET behind Baldock and Harewood/Taylor and Pack sitting in front of back four.

...................Parish............

Maloney..Flint..Williams..Shorey

..................Pack................

...........Elliott......Reid.........

.................JET..............

........Baldock.....Harewood....

4-2-3-1 for me

...................Parish............

Maloney..Flint..Williams..Shorey
...........................Pack................
.............Reid.............
Wagstaff.........................Bryan
............ Jet..............
.................Baldock...............

Good team, although I'm not sure on shorey (try saying that when you're pissed), been at fault for a few goals recently

First league game for me today, feeling strangely excited !

Me too Eco, My 10 year old keeps on at me and there's only so many times I can say no.

Probably excited because we haven't seen any of the others! Did see the Reading friendly and the Palace cup match though so have got a 100% record to defend.

Me too Eco, My 10 year old keeps on at me and there's only so many times I can say no.

Probably excited because we haven't seen any of the others! Did see the Reading friendly and the Palace cup match though so have got a 100% record to defend.

Only seen Rovers game so far so also on 100%, hope for a good game and your young'un's enthusiasm remains.

Archived