IGNORED

Colchester Match Thread

chivs88

lucky lucky sod.half time looked like screams of sod out with the bottom of the table glued to our boots.

just shows what 1 goal for us and against other teams can turn a table into.

still not too upbeat tho even tho we drew.how many corners without forcing a save or goal line clearance??

we need to be sharper up front

We totally mullered them (yes I know it was a draw) if it was a boxing match etc. etc.

Yes, but you had to be there to see that. We played well, deserved to win, but didn't. It happens. Some very good football from City, good efforts on goal, good saves (when was the last time we played against a keeper who was having a mare?) - all those things that happen when you're not getting results.

I shall keep coming, although quite a few ST holders have given up, judging by the gaps in the Dolman. The fans that were there did try to encourage the team, but it was hard going.

Keep the faith.

And bloody OTIB crashed as soon as I could get a 3G on the way home :(

Can the moaners please give it half an hour after the game before they whine so that people who were there can compare notes?

Fine so 18 games without a win, including of course 9 at home, can you explain what column the improved/good/great home performance appears in on the league table?, so the rest of the world can know what you know?

• Admin

I suppose when you don't actually attend matches the result matters even more.

Those open-minded folk who went are able to hold on to those crumbs of comfort that we actually played well & could/should have won.

Those who are stuck at home just get depressed further by another number in the played column whilst the win column remains empty.

I still believe we are below our eventual finishing position in the league table.

I suppose when you don't actually attend matches the result matters even more.

Those open-minded folk who went are able to hold on to those crumbs of comfort that we actually played well & could/should have won.

Those who are stuck at home just get depressed further by another number in the played column whilst the win column remains empty.

I still believe we are below our eventual finishing position in the league table.

Not all of them I think you will find.

in fact some say Pack was rubbish others say he was great, some say Flint was rubbish others say he was great, some say Reid and Bryant were rightly substituted, others say wrongly, some Shorey was good other say poor, some say Baldock was good others say he wasn't, some Williams was better others say he was no better, some say Harewood was great others say he will never score this season.

and they were all there, confusing isn't it.

in fact some say Pack was rubbish others say he was great, some say Flint was rubbish others say he was great, some say Reid and Bryant were rightly substituted, others say wrongly, some Shorey was good other say poor, some say Baldock was good others say he wasn't, some Williams was better others say he was no better, some say Harewood was great others say he will never score this season.

And what does that prove?

Fortunately when it is a home game I'm there myself and so can disregard the views of those who clearly don't know what they're watching.

'Twas ever so. But at least they have some facts on which to base their opinions.

Archived