IGNORED

Nigel Clough Sacked

TinnionForEngland

Clough went through a rough patch there a whole ago, weren't there a lot of fans calling for his head at one stage? But he seemed to weather the storm and win them over. I wonder who they are looking at, don't know if they will find anyone easily if they want to work in the restraints Clough did so well.

Clough went through a rough patch there a whole ago, weren't there a lot of fans calling for his head at one stage? But he seemed to weather the storm and win them over. I wonder who they are looking at, don't know if they will find anyone easily if they want to work in the restraints Clough did so

I could see Tony Pulis going there.

A post on the Derby forum!

'Let Pulis get his hands on these decent ball players and he'll instantly limit the potential. He's good to a certain level. I'd rather take the longer route.

I'd have O'Driscol if he was available.

The next guy better be good. Clough was given time because of the **** he inherited and who he was. The next bloke is here for the promotion push.'

:blink:

It must genuinely be exhausting keeping up this sustained level of negative postings all the way from France!

Zut Alors!

Speaks volumes when you have someone casting such a negative judgement without going to any league matches.

See that's where you are wrong, I predicted a win today.

More like you expected, then will follow it through with constant digs.

I know you're allowed to express an opinion - it's a forum bla bla bla...

But living in France and going to your lengths to be so negative about the club?

Go find a hobby that is more productive than 'forum moaning'. I would if I were living abroad and away from Bristol, not being able to make it to games week-in-week-out.

Speaks volumes when you have someone casting such a negative judgement without going to any league matches.

More like you expected, then will follow it through with constant digs.

I know you're allowed to express an opinion - it's a forum bla bla bla...

But living in France and going to your lengths to be so negative about the club?

Go find a hobby that is more productive than 'forum moaning'. I would if I were living abroad and away from Bristol, not being able to make it to games week-in-week-out.

Firstly please if you can, find any post where I comment on a specific incident at a game that I haven't seen, secondly I didn't and have never expected anything from BCFC, so please don't invent stuff from your over active imagination and yes it is a forum blah, blah, blah and guess what as I stated on another thread, read what people who were there have said FFS they cannot even agree on what they saw or heard, but I suppose in your world even if they are wrong as long as they were there that's ok?, i've got plenty of hobbies and I don't force you read what I post, so basically blow it out yer arse.

Firstly please if you can, find any post where I comment on a specific incident at a game that I haven't seen, secondly I didn't and have never expected anything from BCFC, so please don't invent stuff from your over active imagination and yes it is a forum blah, blah, blah and guess what as I stated on another thread, read what people who were there have said FFS they cannot even agree on what they saw or heard, but I suppose in your world even if they are wrong as long as they were there that's ok?, i've got plenty of hobbies and I don't force you read what I post, so basically blow it out yer arse.

Firstly, anyone who hasn't been down the gate to watch City enough/at all this season cannot direct digs at SOD. You're following

So if you don't expect anything from City, why even go on here (from abroad) and be negative with your time? Your current hobbies must be shite.

You read what the others post on here, a forum where many come to moan more than anything else. This isn't 'the voice' of the majority of fans ya' know?!

Imagination - over active? What am I inventing? There is no random thoughts of imagination from myself in this post or any other.

Seems like you're the one who doesn't support Bristol City, but finds them-self on this forum tagging along with many speculative answers to our current form this season.

You seem so intertwined with hatred toward SOD. Why so many digs?

He will not be sacked anytime soon so give it in.

Just to simply sum it up, go support your local team wherever you live as you clearly don't support City.

Firstly, anyone who hasn't been down the gate to watch City enough/at all this season cannot direct digs at SOD. You're following

So if you don't expect anything from City, why even go on here (from abroad) and be negative with your time? Your current hobbies must be shite.

You read what the others post on here, a forum where many come to moan more than anything else. This isn't 'the voice' of the majority of fans ya' know?!

Imagination - over active? What am I inventing? There is no random thoughts of imagination from myself in this post or any other.

Seems like you're the one who doesn't support Bristol City, but finds them-self on this forum tagging along with many speculative answers to our current form this season.

You seem so intertwined with hatred toward SOD. Why so many digs?

He will not be sacked anytime soon so give it in.

Just to simply sum it up, go support your local team wherever you live as you clearly don't support City.

Find one post where I have said I want him sacked, one post where I say I hate him, I don't have to be anywhere near the UK to comment on decisions or comments that SOD makes, that's like saying voters can't have an opinion if they don't go to parliament everyday.

You know nothing about my life or why I haven't been to matches for a while and I wouldn't want to embarrass even a little turd like you with why, so just jog on.

N G? Thought he was alright, bit aloof though, as you would expect!! Met him whilst working in Croyden last year when they had Crystal Palace. Derby turned up at the hotel I was staying at and Cloughie sent all the players to their rooms. Then him and all the staff got on the piss whilst playing poker. Had a laugh with a few of the lads but he was a grumpy ****!

Reminds me of the Nigel Adkins sacking last year.

Probably unfair, because the manager has done a good job up until this point. But the board realise he can't take the team any further, and go their separate ways before the eventual decline begins, because if you don't get better, you're getting worse.

About time, he has got together a young hungry squad that he has been at pains to tell everyone, but has been saying every year for the past 3 years, from what I can see they as a team have been going backwards, even though they have bought some decent individuals through.

Find one post where I have said I want him sacked, one post where I say I hate him, I don't have to be anywhere near the UK to comment on decisions or comments that SOD makes, that's like saying voters can't have an opinion if they don't go to parliament everyday.

You know nothing about my life or why I haven't been to matches for a while and I wouldn't want to embarrass even a little turd like you with why, so just jog on.

Calm down, you get personal and aggressive way too easy.

yo-dawg-youve-been-trolled-so-im-asking-

:yes:

Archived